Chapter 1: My First Day in a New World, Becoming an Adventurer

Pictured above are some lightsaber hilts, choose your favorite and imagine that as your lightsaber hilt
** setting/facial/emotional change
'' thinking
() author notes
[] reading
Words spell casting
_______________________________________________________________________________________
*Axel*
*1st pov*

When the light disappear and I opened my eyes, I found myself in the middle of a quaint little town with children playing and parents chatting. It was peaceful here, with no sign of the so called chaos Eris had told me about, bit that isn't a bad thing as chaos right when I start out may make this journey all the more difficult. As I check myself I noticed that my lightsaber was holstered onto my robes, the clothes I died in were in a small bag right next to me, and holstered right next to my lightsaber was a small pouch that I opened to find some good in as well as a note to it. I opened the note and it read:

[Dear (Y/N),
To get you started on your journey, I have gifted you some eris so you will not enter this world poor and hopeless, use the money to register as an adventurer and then use what remains to get a nice room at an inn.
Regards,
Eris]

After reading the note, I put away the pouch and grabbed the small bag and walked down the road. While I walked, I decided to test my powers of the force out, and felt the area around me. I could feel the people, the animals, even the grass around me and force flowing through it all, connecting every single living thing in this world. I could feel both the pulls, from light to dark, good and evil, yin and yang, the force was everywhere. It was a dream come true to me, ever since I got into Star Wars, the force was something that always interested me and now I could use it. After a while of feeling the force, I realized something, I had no idea where I was going, so I decided to ask a bystander if they knew where I could register to be an adventurer.

(Y): Excuse me sir, but do you know where I could find a guild to register to be an adventurer?

Random Guy: Yes if you continue down this road, turn left at the fountain and walk past the market place, you'll find the guild on your right, it'll be the big building with the green shield emblem on it.

(Y): Thank you.

I continued down the road and followed the directions the man gave me and I was now in front of the large building he had described.

I walked in where I was greeted by a waitress

Waitress: Hi and welcome to the guild, if you'd like a meal please go sit at one of the tables and one of our servers will help you. If you want to register or take a quest, please go over to the counter on that side.

I nodded my head to her and began to make my way to the counter when I heard a voice call out to me.

????: Hey, you. Yeah you! What are ya some kind of monk?

 Yeah you! What are ya some kind of monk?