Chapter 4: The Dark Side of The Force, The Undead Menace

** setting/facial/emotional change
'' thinking
() author notes
[] reading
Words spell casting
_______________________________________________________________________________________
*Outside Stables*
*1st pov*

I was sitting outside of the guild hall with the Sith Holocron in front of me, I could feel the energy radiating off of it. Cold, hateful, ruthless, the energy was like nothing I've felt before, and to open this thing I would need to use the same energy. I began to think of all the things in my life that made me angry. The fact I died, the fact I'm living in stables, how everyone in my past life other than my parents abandoned me, how that robber took me away from my family, all the hate flowed through me as I focused on the holocron. Soon the holocron began to rustle a bit and a little more before it slowly started to levitate. It was hard to keep control of my emotions, the dark side feeds off them and just as easily it is to harness them, it's as easy to get lost in them. With each passing second I could feel the pull to the dark side, the hate and anger, the promise of true power and freedom, but the dark side is a prison itself. I could hear the call of the dark side and feel the cold growing ever stronger, it was like how the lore always explained being in the presence of evil incarnate. I soon heard a sound and opened my eyes to see that the holocron had now opened, the 5 corners of its pyramid shape were separated but floating around as the the center piece started to glow brighter and opened the holocron fully as a hologram of a man in robes was present. But to see him, it was haunting to think that it was possible for him to exist.

(Imagine him in a red hue, and note he will not be appearing outside of the holocron, no surprise villain, no living holocron, nothing but a recording)

It was Darth Sidious, the Sith Lord who was responsible for the fall of the republic and the rise of the empire, the tyrannical dictator who played in both sides of galactic civil war and had gone through 3 apprentices. He has caused the pain and suffering of millions with his planet destroyer, the Death Star, and had tricked the very person destined to destroy him to help bring the downfall of the Jedi order. To have him teach me, would be like having the king of demons teach me black magic. Darth Sidious is far from being the most powerful sith, but he is a legend nonetheless and even in hologram form, the sight of him is......unnerving.

Darth Sidious: Young one, of you are view this recording then congratulations on becoming a sith apprentice, by now you already understand the first rule of the sith "only two, a master and an apprentice." For your lesson from me, I shall teach you a power that we as sith use to destroy and torture our enemies. I shall teach you to wield sith lightning, a power that I myself specialize in. It is a tool that many sith use to harm and disorient their opponents, but I will teach you how to use to break you opponents. Sith lightning is power itself coursing through you, and your hate fuels it, you must hold intense anger inside of you to unleash it and a passion for destroying your opponent. To start, choose specific target, I would suggest a small rodent or some other pathetic creature or even a person and as you focus on it, feel the hate flowing through you, the intensity, the desire to destroy, use it to drive your very will into your victim. Then when you are ready, raise you hand to them and like how you would use the force to pick up and object, drive all your hate and anger that you built up into you hand and direct it at your victim! Feel as you power explodes out of you and destroys your enemy!