Chapter 2: Girls and Their Explosions, I am One With the Force

** setting/facial/emotional change
'' thinking
() author notes
[] reading
Words spell casting
_______________________________________________________________________________________
*Guild Hall*
*1st pov*

I was sitting at a table by myself as I waited for Aqua and Kazuma to clean up fro mothers toad slime, I had already cleaned myself and my robes,but I couldn't get the smell of toad guts off of me. With the time I still had, I chose to meditate and try and figure out how to actually use the force. I could feel it, the energy flowing though but I need to find a way to use it, Eris said that that I could use a few force abilities already but I needed to find out how. I sat in a meditation pose as I felt through the force, feeling it flow around and binding all things, I then began to reach out with the force as I focused on the salt shaker that was on the table. I used the force to get a feel of the shaker with my mind, and as I stuck my hand out, it was like I could feel it in my hand. I could feel it's weight even though it was light, it was like holding it but at the same time not. I focused on trying to bring the shaker closer to me as I kept my mind clear. I then heard the shaker slide across the table and it kept sliding, I was moving it with ease and when it was within my grasp I closed my hand around it and opened my eyes to see.........Aqua pushed the salt towards me.

Aqua: It looked like you were trying to reach it but couldn't.

(Y): *sighs* I was trying to do a thing here Aqua.

Aqua: Yeah getting the salt and I helped you out it was no problem.

(Y): No I- gh just forget it. Where is Kazuma at?

Aqua: He's still showering, despite me being swallowed I wiped as much toad slime onto him so I could clean up faster.

(Y): Whatever, I at least still have time to train.

Aqua: What you got some kind of telekinesis powers.

(Y): If you wish to call them that then yes, but these powers are something that I must learn to wield and control so I may protect others.

Aqua: Why, you already have that glowing sword, what do you need magic?

(Y): A warrior who relies only on his weapon is only good if the weapon lasts. I want to make sure that I can still help even without my weapon.

Aqua: Huh, that's actually kinda smart.

(Y): Now if you don't mind I'm going to train.

I then placed the salt back in front of me as I continued to meditate as I felt Aqua watching me. I focused on the salt again as I felt the same feeling as if I was holding it as I lifted up my hand again and I heard Aqua start to ooooooh at me, I paid her no mind as I pictured the salt coming towards me and soon felt the salt shaker in my hand again and opened my eyes to see Aqua was staring with stars in her eyes.

 I focused on the salt again as I felt the same feeling as if I was holding it as I lifted up my hand again and I heard Aqua start to ooooooh at me, I paid her no mind as I pictured the salt coming towards me and soon felt the salt shaker in my ha...

Aqua: for something so basic, you sure did make it look cool.

(Y): Yes well somethings don't have to be complex to be interesting.