Chapter 5: The Lake of Impurities, When a Simp Tries to Fight You

This ship will not be in the story, I just wanted to show my favorite fan design of a tie variant (I don't own this work, it belongs to the original creator)
** setting/facial/emotional change
'' thinking
() author notes
[] reading
Words spell casting
_______________________________________________________________________________________
*Guild Hall*
*1st pov*

I had left the stables early to get some training in with the holocron, unfortunately it only had sith lightning in its data banks so until I find more, I'm reduced to just what I have now or trying to learn some force abilities on my own. Since I was up and the sun had started to rise, I decided I would head into town to the guild hall and grab a bite. Once I got to the guild hall and stepped inside, I saw they were already set up and ready for adventurers to come in which had me question when they actually closed. As I walked in a sat at a nearby table as I waited for a waiter to come to me and as I did, Luna had walked up to me.

Luna: Oh, (Y/N) what brings you here so early?

(Y): Well I had finished training and was feeling hungry so I thought I might get a bite to eat since I was nearby.

Luna: Wouldn't you rather sleep in though? I know if I had the chance I'd get as much beauty sleep as possible.

(Y): Well, I'd say from the looks of it you get plenty of sleep as it is.

Luna: *blushes* O-oh, thank you. W-well, I better get to work, n-never know when someone needs to quest!

Luna then quickly walked away as I chuckled to myself. Once a waitress came to me, I decided to order the toad meat, might as well try it out since we had plenty of it. Once my meal arrived and I dug into the toad me, I was surprised at how it was. I had tried frog legs before so I expect it to be similar, but the meat was actually tougher than frog legs, but it did taste good so it kinda made up for it. Once I finished my meal and paid for it, I noticed the others just walked in, so I waved them over and they came and sat with me.

Kazuma: I was wondering where you went. When I got up I didn't see you on the hay so I was kinda worried.

(Y): It's nice of you to worry, but I was just out training before I came here to eat. So, do we have any plans for today?

Kazuma: I was thinking we'd do a quest, considering Beldia is running all the normal quests, we might as well choose from what's available. Then again, I could just keep working my job and making money until Beldia is gone, it is making a decent amount compared to our quests.

Aqua: NNNNOOOOOOO!!! We need to do quests! I'm not going back to that job! *tears in eyes* The manager keeps yelling at me. Besides, deserve to live in luxury!

Kazuma: Well if you really want to, then go choose a quest, and if you complete it on your own then you get all the eris for it.

(Y): I'll go with her to choose the quest so she doesn't choose anything that will get us killed.

Aqua: Now why would I do that?

Kazuma and (Y):