Chapter 6: So Uncivilized, The Leader of the Undead Army

** setting/facial/emotional change
'' thinking
() author notes
[] reading
Words spell casting
_______________________________________________________________________________________
*front gate*
*1st pov*

We had rushed to the front gate as we saw the civilians once again boarding themselves in their houses and shops. Once we made it to the front gate, before us was a worrying sight, Beldia was back, and now he was accompanied by an army of undead that looked ready to attack. We were towards the back of the group, but we were still able to se Beldia as he looked pissed.

Beldia: How dare you. How dare you! After I chose to be merciful and spared your town from destruction, you still plague my castle with explosions!

(Y): 'But I haven't gone with Megumin to do explosions since Beldia came to town, unless....'

I turned towards Megumin as she quickly looked away.

(Y): Megumin, what did you do?

Megumin: I may have possibly gone off and did some explosions. I but can't help it! After spending so much time on such a large object, I could put bear to go back to flat lands, I needed something big and hard to use!

Kazuma: That sounded beyond sexual, the hell is wrong with you?!

(Y): Wait, if you were doing explosions, and neither Kazuma or I went with you, then who carried you ho-........It was Aqua wasn't it?

Megumin: Y-yeah.

Aqua: Traitor!

Beldia: And to make your case even worse, despite the bravery of that one foolish adventurer, none of you came to my castle to fail in trying to help him! I may have put the curse on him, but before I became an undead, I was a proud knight and that adventurer had the opportunity to become something far greater then the best knights.

I then walked through the crowd so that I stood before Beldia while everyone else was behind me.

(Y): Well then, I must say that I'm flattered by your words, but I'm afraid you will have to leave now. I won't be asking a second time.

Beldia: You live?! But how!? My curse was supposed to kill you and no one came to break the curse!

(Y): Well then, I must say that I'm flattered by your words, but I'm afraid you will have to leave now. I won't be asking a second time. As for how I'm alive, luckily we had someone wh-

Aqua: Bwahahahahahahah! You couldn't even tell that your own curse was broken?! You're a pathetic undead, I'll be able to take you down no problem! Turn Undead!

Beldia was engulfed in a golden light and he cried out in pain, but when the light subsided, Beldia was still there, but the horse he rode was gone.

Beldia: Gah! You damn priest, I will slaughter you and this entire town for that! Kill them all!

The undead army began marching towards us as I a lunged forwards and began hacking away at the numbers. First 2, then 5, then 9, then then 15. The numbers were slowly dwindling, but they weren't getting passed me, and I could tell that this was pissing off Beldia more because of what he said next.