Hoodie

Also before this subject below is brought up yknow how other authors call their readers something well I know it's very strange and weird which both mean the same thing but whatever I'm calling y'all Toxins or Chemicals and why? you may ask. Well the answer is simple in some other app I was called Toxic and that was my nickname and what my friend called me~Toxic so yea (I mean I could call y'all kittens? ~cat lover here aka I love every cat in existence big cats small cats house cats extinct cats oof~ or I could have called y'all wolves/wolf pups as I used to love wolves and I still do) TOXIC IS OUT!

Ok I have realized this has turned from a drawing book to a......Very different subject of book and I'm sorry I can't help it but I'm gonna try to make it a drawing book again also I do know that people do not read the later chapters and that is expected since this book is so horrible but I TRY I'm not even sure I should keep this book going and I'm actually about to go ahead and just finish them because I know I'm not getting anywhere in life and it's just....it's just NOT working nobody reads it or anything which aGaIn is expected but I'm thinking about just finishing it also because I have NEVER been good at writing because it always takes me forever to think of what to write about what to do etc and sometimes it just gets EXTREMELY confusing and I know that's how people probably feel and know this is NOT TO GET ATTENTION I'm actually not even thinking of finishing my two books I'm thinking about just taking them down somehow and don't get me wrong I am happy that I got to go on this journey of me being able to progress and y'all being able to watch I am grateful for the journey we have been going on together it's just at this point I'm kinda all alone on that journey I mean NOBODY reads this anymore as they since stopped way back and I may still update but it will likely only be to inform y'all of things or to just.....idk do something with my life....it's just what's the point of even writing this book THAT is for people to read and look at and to make them laugh with m6 random input and just my randomness and craziness in general and yea it has taken a lot of dark turns but I try my best because I LOVE keep in mind LOVE making people laugh even if it's not intentional and I do something or say something and it makes them laugh it makes me a bit happier it makes me feel like I did at least ONE thing good in my miserable life and apparently thats not happening.....and in return I'm not really happy either I mean I didn't really want to make this book after I made it 🤷🏻‍♀️ but I kept going and I kept going but I realize the farthest I'll probably ever get in life is just nowhere....as that is where I have been my ENTIRE life and I know some of you probably don't believe I'm 11 and I WOULD prove it to you that I am in fact 11 because that's also something I like to do Prove people WRONG but I can't because my mom would get pissed about it and I don't want to face that wrath BUT know this I might do a face reveal but also know this bit of info I'm not really gonna show you my face because if I have to wear a trash bag on my head I will because all I'm doing is proving that I am 11 and not 110 and you do not have to see my face for that as I am a female and i will NOT show my face for another reason and that would be because I am VERY self conscious of my face because as you already know I have acne and yea it isn't as bad and it's starting to clear up but it's still bad and I'll have it to where you can only see my eyes and maybe mouth since believe it or not I still have 2 baby canine teeth 🙄 ~AWKWARD~ and I also look like a fucking bunny with my damn humongous front teeth IM A FUCKIN BUNNY MY DEAR TOXINS!!! Besides the point though I know very few of you may like this book and I mean hell! In 2 years this book might be one of the most popular ones on wattpad which I seriously doubt will EVER happen but I may make a couple more chapters and then just kinda abandon these *-*

And I may make those few other chapters but they will likely be to show what my drawings that I can find looked like when I was younger and maybe what it looks like now when I redraw it but after that I will probably abandon this book and May or m...

And I may make those few other chapters but they will likely be to show what my drawings that I can find looked like when I was younger and maybe what it looks like now when I redraw it but after that I will probably abandon this book and May or may not return to it but if I do it will be in a long time I may still update the other book but it will be rarely as I am very lazy and honestly don't feel like it and trust me if you have read the first what? 2, 3 chapters of it you know they take a long time to type out and they take even longer because I have to pull it up on my phone look at that get everything right get my phone to stay on type it on my iPad while checking to see if I missed any words or a sentence/line and to see if I got the spelling right and commas question marks periods and other end marks and stuff and that makes it take longer and it irritates me because it hurts my hands from doing that it hurts my fingers it hurts my arms cause I don't really move as I want to get it done quickly so it hurts to move afterwards and yes I still will be online but won't be updating probably as I said I may update on those said drawings and maybe even some dumb random shit like me trying to me shitty skits with stuffed animals and stuff with song lyrics and pictures but yea until that happens this is the last chapter well besides one of my fnaf drawings.....I'll post that soon