Chapter 2

( Don't forget your vote! )

Kailani POV
After swimming with Bryan for hours, we decide to head inside. The sun is setting and it's getting dark anyways. I haven't really been talking. Like at all. I still don't feel comfortable with the idea of him being here, and he seems to notice. Bryan and Zora have been non stop talking, and I just kind of sit and listen. I notice by the way they talk to eachother, they still have feelings after all these years. I feel like an ass for separating them for such a long time. But then again, the boys never fought for us.

" You guys wanna go to the beach?" I asked while grabbing a soda out of the fridge.

" We were just swimming for like literally seven hours." Zora says.

" Yeah but it's like a nice sunset, and isn't that supposed to be romantic for you guys or something?" I say opening my can and taking a drink. Bryan makes an uncomfortable shift in his seat, and Zora's eyes widen in embarrassment.

" K!" She whisper yells.

" Oh yeah sorry. Do you guys want something to drink?" I smirk and Zora rolls her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sitting in Zora's basement, where we will be sleeping today, and laughing out asses off with Bryan, was honestly so much fun. After a bit of convincing, Zora finally convinced me to ask Bryan to stay the night. For old times sake. Me and Zora would sleep on the pullout mattress she had, while Bryan would be sleeping on the floor. Just like old times. But one thing is missing. He is missing.

Finally it became about three in the morning, and I decided that I wanted to go to bed.

" Ok guys. Imma go to sleep now. Stay up if you want." I announce, and go to dim the light, making sure that it's dark enough for me to sleep, but light enough just in case Zora and Bryan want to stay up a bit longer.

Zora pyjamas:

Kailani pyjamas:

Kailani pyjamas:

I turn back to go and lie down, and bury myself under the soft blanket that was set out for us

" alright. Yeah I think we're gonna stay up a bit." Zora says.