Prologue

The young King stood on his balcony overlooking the ruins of his kingdom. Hundreds homeless, thousands dead, millions were separated. Smoke and dust veiled the view. The sky was smoky with dark grey clouds covering the once blue sky. Streets were stained with the blood of his people, the filthy stench of burnt and dead flesh clogged his nostrils.

The young King's cold eyes remained stuck on the horizon. The horizon that marked the beginning of the land of the Kinects. The land of those hybrid bastards who killed his father.

The Kinects were werewolves who were gifted with supernatural power called the Kinesis. Different Kinects possessed different powers, like manipulating the fire, wind, water, soil, gravity, solid objects, ice, magnetic fields etc. Sometimes a kinect can also possess more than one power, but they are very rare. Kinesis flows in the veins of only the lucky souls. It is mostly passed on through heredity. Though the results are not always fruitful.

The old King Park had declared war on these special wolves, having grown insane from his immense jealousy for such magical powers. The war had lasted an entire decade. The war had started when the old King Park's son Jongin was only fourteen years old, but ten years later he stood on the very balcony where his father used to talk about the demise of the Kinects, but the only difference was that, it was his people who were destroyed and it was his father who met his demise.

'Pathetic old man' Jongin mutttered, his heart was ashamed to called his father the King when the only thing he brought was doom to their paradise. But Jongin's cold eyes held immense hatred, anger, disgust for the race of the Kinects.

'I will erase you from your existence one day. Will send you to burn in the deepest pits of hell you bastards!' Jongin muttered, his voice shaky and his eyes glistening with unshed tears. The Alpha's ice grey eyes not moving from the horizon, his fists were clenched together as anger spurted through veins.

Two days ago the young Alpha had buried his father along with the other deceased soldiers. Every inch of the old man's body was burnt except his ice grey eyes which he shared with his son. Jongin kept a straight face throughout the funeral. He was not sad for his father's death, he was simply disappointed. The old man had made him many promises, but was so pathetic that he couldn't fulfill even one of them. He was more cruel, more heartless, more worse than his father. He was angry at the Kinects not because they ruined his kingdom, no, he was angry because they had powers than he could never have. He was jealous of each one of them, but was glad that they killed his pathetic father. He was useless anyway, and now he has all the Kingdom to himself. It was ruined yes, but it still was a kingdom. And now the remaining people will have to work under his command. To say he was excited will be an understatement, he was absolutely thrilled to be a king.

It took a whole year, for the Kingdom of Mani to get back to its original form. With the reign of the new King a lot of changes were made here and there.

The new society was very different from the last one. Here the Alphas were treated as Gods. Every wolf of the lower ranks had to bow at their feet when they passed, irrespective of their age. The omegas were treated simply as slaves who worked to clean the house, make good food for their Alphas, tend to their children, help in the fields in the morning and spent the entire evening and night to pleasure their Alphas, a simple 'no' can result in rape. An Alpha can marry as many betas and omegas he wants, and rejection can result in public rape and then death of the omega. And there were no punishments for such heinous crimes.

The King himself had two wives. The first one was a beta, absolutely beautiful and kind. And as a beta's nature she was born to tend children but not bear them. Her name was Gina. The second wife was an omega, though she also was beautiful but not as much as Gina. Jongin simply used the omega for breeding purposes, as he spent most of his nights in the chambers of his first wife. The omega was called Lena. She was also kind and caring. She gave Jongin his first born son, an Alpha who the King named Jaebum.