Ch 8: Dance With Me Jimin-ssi

'You ready sweetheart' the Alpha whispered,leaning down beside the Omega's ear. 'Yes I am, Jungkook-ssi' the omega whispered softly, looking down at his feet tightening his hold on the older's arm, too shy to look into the Alpha's eyes.

'Very well then' Jungkook replied. With that the newly married couple stepped into the ballroom facing the awaiting guests as they cheered and clapped from their positions, happy to finally see their youngest prince and his new omega.

While Jungkook smiled at the crowd and waved at them, Jimin looked down at the designed floor, only to shyly look up and smile once or twice before looking back down again. The omega Prince's adorable actions made the citizens coo at him. Needless to say, the people already had taken a liking towards Jimin from the first shy smile he had flashed at them, the first time he had stepped into the Ballroom.

The cheering only got louder as the couple made their way through the crowd towards the throne platform where the entire Royal family awaited them with bright smiles and clapping hands. Jimin smiled sweetly at the few young wolves who came forward and bowed infront of him on his way to the platform. He was feeling overwhelmed with all these affection. He had not expected to be this well received by the people of Akoshia. He maybe be feeling a little confident too.

'You two look so beautiful together. If your mom was here she would have agreed. I'm proud of both of you' the King said the couple now stood in front of him, slightly bowing in respect. He patted Jungkook's shoulder and slightly pecked his forehead before putting his hand over Jimin's head, blessing the couple of a happy married life.

'Thank you Appa' the couple replied in unison making the King chuckle a little. 'Take your seats boys, and let the party begin' he whispered to his family as all the brothers and the brother-in-laws nodded and took their places beside either side of the King.

The King had an empty throne on his right for the Queen which will remain vacant the entire night. On the King's right sat Jimin followed by Jungkook, Hoseok and Taehyung. On the King's right, leaving the Queen's throne sat Namjoon followed by Seokjin and their daughter Hye-jin.

When the Princes had taken their places the King turned to the guests 'Let the party begin!' He clapped his hand twice as his powerful voice boomed in the silent ballroom followed by a loud cheer as all the guests started scattering across the dance floor, ready to enjoy their evening to the familiar song played by the Royal band.

With the first blow of the trumpet, the tapping of shoes on the polished wooden floor was heard, soon followed by the clapping of hands as the string instruments started playing followed moving of hips to the rhythmic beats of the drums.

Everybody from a little pup to old wolves was on the dance floor, moving their bodies along with the familiar song that the band played. Wine for the adults and fruit juice for the pups and pregnant wolves were served followed by delicious fried fish, a famous snack of the Kingdom.

Jimin eyes watched the crowed in absolute awe. This was his first time coming to a party but that doesn't mean he doesn't know how a party should be like. He had read about parties in a lot of books and in most of them it was described as disciplined and graceful. It was a place to flaunt your fashion and position in the society rather than enjoying and dancing to the music followed by a hearty dinner. But seeing a party where people actually enjoyed themselves, was something very new and very different from the description he had in mind.

The Royal family was talking among themselves as guests came up to congratulate the newly married couple. Some brought small gifts with them as a good luck charm for their marriage.

Jungkook and Jimin was smiling ear to ear. Everyone was so polite to them, wishing them luck or simply gushing over how gorgeous they looked together making them blush crimson. Through all this time Jungkook never loosened his hold on the Omega's hand. They bowed together, they blushed together they even stole glances at each other.