Ch 5: Goodbye and Welcome Home.

'Don't forget about me darling. I love you very very much. And I'm going to miss you everyday' the shaky voice of his mother finally made him let go of the fat tears he was holding back. Jimin's lips trembled as rivers of tears rolled down his pink cheeks. The omega buried his face in his mother's neck and broke down. Both the omega's hearts were breaking, not wanting to let go, but they must.

'Ma..Eomma..I love you, I love you so so much...' Jimin choked on his tears as few hiccups accompanied his crying. 'I know bub. I know, but trust me, you'll finally be happy. Jungkook will treat you well. I just know it' Lena caressed his son;s silky silver hair, trying to feel it's texture for the last time.

At the mention of his husband, Jimin's sobs calmed down. He looked up at his mother trying to register every inch of her beautiful face one last time, before it's too late.

The wedding ceremony had been over not too long ago. The sun was now shimmering over the horizon. A beautiful orange glow warmly caressed every inch of the Kingdom. But something was unusual today. Cool winds from the east was blowing over the Kingdom. The cool winds starts blowing mid summer, bringing forth the message of the upcoming season of monsoon. It had been a year since the winds from the east had blown over the Kingdom.

Murmurs from the crowd echoed through the throne room. Maybe this wedding was indeed a blessing. But the sudden gust of the Eastern Winds made them suspicious. Because the winds were all too sudden.

The maids had packed all of Jimin's belongings and placed them on one of the golden carriages. Both the royal families had gathered outside the golden gates of the palace bidding their goodbyes to each other. Fake smiles and forced hugs were exchanged among the Parks and the Jeons.

Jimin was cocooned between his mother and brother. Both of them showering him with kisses and occasionally whispering 'We'll miss you' 'We love you' into his ears. Even though their hearts were breaking, they must let go of each other because not everyone is a patient audience for their farewell kisses.

'Take care Minie. And don't you worry about eomma, as long as I'm here nothing will happen to her' Jaebum softly whispered trying his best not to cry infront of his darling brother. Jimin looked up at his brother and slightly nodded his head. He was too deep in sorrow to say anything. 'Yes darling. Don't you worry about a thing.' Lena whispered trying her best to show her bright smile but the growing lump in her throat did'nt allow her to so. So, she simply hugged him tightly and whispered 'Now be a good boy and go to your husband. I've faith in that Alpha. He'll keep you happy'.

As expected, Jimin did not reply but simply nodded his head. He wanted to seem strong infront of his mother. Even though stray tears kept on rolling down his warm cheeks, he refused to use his voice because he knew how weak it would sound.

Jimin gave a slight smile to his mother and brother before he turned around and walked straight to where his husband was standing.

Jungkook was still in his wedding clothes, he was standing beside one of the golden carriages patiently waiting for Jimin to come. They did'nt have much time. They must leave early to reach the Jeon Palace by afternoon.

It hurt Jungkook to see Jimin try so hard to control his tears but failing miserably. He could never leave his family behind. Just the thought of the omega bidding goodbye to the only family he had till now, brought tears to the Alphas eyes. Standing there, he made a promise to himself that he will shower the omega with all the love and care he can give, so that the younger never feels the absence of his family in his new family.

The alpha saw how sadly the omega was walking towards him. The omega's head was hung low, clearly trying to hide his emotions. Slowly the omega came to a stop infront of the Alpha. What the omega did not expect was the warm and comforting embrace Jungkook engulfed him in. The fresh scent of the first rain radiated off the Alpha and got mixed with his own scent. The omega instantly calmed down.