Ch 3: Arrival (Knowing Him)

'Good Morning Your Majesty and Your Highnesses. I am Park Jimin of House Park, Omega Prince of Mani' Jimin bowed to the guests. His cheeks were still flaring from before. A soft genuine smile was etched across his face as he bowed infront of King Jeon and the Princes. Jongin scoffed followed by Gina and Jeongyan who scrunched up their faces in disgust when Jimin introduced himself as the 'Omega Prince of Mani.' He was never treated nor considered deserving of such a high title as a 'Prince'. Yes its true that he was an illegitimate child, or what the common folks called a 'bastard' but he still was the King's son and it was his birthright to claim the title of a 'Prince'.

King Jeon's smile faltered a little when he saw the reaction of the Park family when Jimin introduced himself.  Jungwoo furrowed his eyebrows a little and exchanged a glance with his sons who were looking at him with similar confused expressions. The King sensed that something was not right but he decided to brush everything off; for now.

Jungwoo stood up from his chair with a kind smile and slightly bowed at the omega. 'Good Morning Park Jimin, I am Jeon Jungwoo of House Jeon, Alpha King of Akoshia. Rular of the Northern Mountains and the Southern seas. King of the Eastern Woods and Protector of the Realm. It is an honour to finally meet you' the King bowed. 'It is an honour to meet you too My King' Jimin bowed back.

Followed by the King, the three Princes also introduced themselves to Jimin. And now Jimin was sitting beside Jungkook, occupying the seat that was reserved for him. His cheeks were red and his eyes were fixed on his lap, too shy to look anywhere.

The Alpha sitting beside him had the scent of the first rain, it was gentle and refreshing. Jimin slowly closed his eyes as he inhaled Jungkook's scent deeply, it brought a certain peace to his mind.

Jungkook on the other hand was drowning in Jimin's sweet scent of ripened oranges. A soft smile was present on his face as the Omega's scent reminded him of all the happy memories he made in his childhood.

They both were silent, but were enjoying each other's presence very much.

Soon footsteps were heard again and this time Queen Lena walked in through the door, followed by Jaebum. The Queen had changed from her previous blue night dress to a much elegant and beautiful sliver and white gown. Her hair was tucked in a complicated braid which was now resting over her left shoulder. A beautiful golden crown sat proudly on her head. A kind smile was present on her face as she walked in through the doorway with Jaebum who had now changed into a navy suit, followed her.

'Good Morning, King Jeon, Your Highnesses, I am Park Carolena of House Park, Omega Queen of Mani.' She gracefully bowed in front of the guests before taking a seat beside Jeongyan, who rolled her eyes and looked away.

Jaebum took a seat beside Lena, after he introduced himself.

'I hope you are having a good time here, King Jeon' Lena asked Jungwoo while placing a napkin on her lap. Jungwoo smiled back at her 'Indeed I am my Queen. Thank you for your hospitality.'

Soon the kitchen doors opened and four betas walked in. All of them wore black, a tray present in each of their hands, all containing different delicacies for the guests.  The mouthwatering aroma of sweet corn soup and fresh baked bread filled the air, making their stomachs grumble with hunger.

After the betas served the royal families, they bowed and took their leave. The clattering of cutlery was heard as all of them dived into their food. Jungkook and Jimin were silently eating the salad, stealing occasional glances at each other, smiling shyly when they 'accidentally' made eye contact, before driving their attention back to the food.

King Jeon and his two older sons were having a hearty conversation with Queen Lena and Jaebum. They talked about different things, mainly shared embarrassing stories about their childhood. Their side of the table was filled with laughter and joy.