Ch1: Lose Nothing, Gain Everything

18 years later:

King Park Jongin sat on his golden throne. A bored expression plastered on his face as he listened to the stories of how revolts are breaking out in different parts of the Kingdom, against his rule.

Sometimes the King wondered why do these peasants even bothered revolting? The kindest punishment they can expect from him was getting their stupid heads beheaded publicly in front of their friends and families. But sometimes the King gets adventurous with the executions and that's where his guards come in. He let his guards do whatever they pleased with the arrested 'revolutionaries'. Whether its raping them or removing some parts of their body, the King found joy in other people's misery.

'And then I fucked her pretty mouth! Boy it was so hot seeing her choke on my cock infront of her husband. You should have seen the horror in his eyes! It must have felt really painful to have his dick chopped off, now he can't even call himself a man!' The guard roared with laughter as the two other guard and the King joined in. They were the only ones in the throne room.

'Then what will he be called now? I mean he got no dick so he's not a man, he ain't got no pussy so definitely not a woman either.' The blonde haired guard asked his friend after calming down from laughter.

'Oh that, I relieved him from further humiliation when I beheaded him after giving his wife a good fuck infront of him.' The former guard replied.

'Meh, what's the fun in that?!' Jongin asked. He was enjoying the story too much.  He wished he was the one fucking the dickless Alpha's wife, too bad the guard got her first. But nevertheless, it was a good laugh imagining an Alpha without his Pride.

'What did you do with the wife after you killed her husband?' The third guard who was leaning against a pillar asked. 'Oh that bitch, I gave her to the prisoners in rut to fuck. Don't think she's going to last long. But if she does then you guys can have her'. The first guard replied nonchalantly. 'Oh we are looking forward to it' the second guard replied before all four of them bursted into laughter.

A knock on the door interrupted their laughter session.

'Come In!' The King shouted as the guards stood up from their seats and took their positions on either side of the King waiting the the person on the other side of the door to enter.

Soon the creaking of the big wooden doors were heard and walked in the King's Advisor Lee Han.

'Good Evening My King' the advisor bowed infront of the King. 'Good Evening Han. What news did you being today?'

'Sire, I have come to inform you about the rapid drying of the River Atla. Harvest has gone down in several parts of the Kingdom which are completely depended on the river water. There is lack of drinking water on most parts of the Kingdom. The village folks had stopped working as all their crops have died from the intense sun exposure and no rain. Their have been more than fifty reported cases of death by starvation.' The old Advisor informed the King.

'And what exactly do you suggest 'Advisor'?' Jongin emphasized on the word 'advisor' silently commanding the advisor to give his suggestions so that the King himself doesn't need to think and come up with a solution.

'My King, our Kingdom has gone into a state of drought. I suggest we take help from Akoshia. It has ample harvest and water supply, more than they will ever need. I say we take their offer for help and Break the Wall.' The old advisor voiced his thoughts.

'BREAK THE WALL?! Have you gone insane old man?! Break the wall and then what?! Let those Kinect bastards walk on my land?! No Never! There has to be another way!' Jongin stood up from his throne, his eyes burning with anger and jealousy just at the thought of the neighboring Kingdom of Akoshia.