prologue

It was  a quaint and serene day in the town of Magnolia. With people minding their own given business , mostly preoccupied with their daily transactions..but something is different in this town or perhaps it would be more appropriate to state this world as the said bizzare phenomena is not solely subjected to the town. As the said characteristics is shared by the entirety of this world . What you ask ? Why ofcourse the answer is magic ( no really seriously i am not taking the bliss at you )...magic is real in this world as well as...GIANT TIDDY ANIME GIR....*Technical error* apologies for the inconvenience please refrain from giving a heed to the last part of the sentence. Now as i was saying magic is an important part in the life of the people here who use it in a varied application of usages . Also those who are able to wield this said power are designated as mages ( how original) . And are part of organizations designated as guilds there are many guilds in the land of Fiore but one stands different from all...one where many legends came , and many shall come through the years to come and that guild is called ...

*A loud explosion is heard  and the townsfolk of Magnolia look in the distance at the rising pillar of smoke with a sweatdrop* "oh no..." one of them say with an almost disgruntled moan . "It's those idiots again..." another bystander adds with a sigh .
"Fairy tail"... they all said in a collective fashion .

Meanwhile at the seen of the smoke :
  "Way to go Natsu!!!" A young girl with blonde hair screamed as if she was going to have a panic attack "we where supposed to help with the cleaning of the town hall ...NOT DESTROY IT !!!" the blonde girl sat down scratching her head haphazardly "what are we supposed to do now ??!! The explosion was so huge that almost everyone back at Magnolia saw it...and worst yet ..everyone knows that we where the ones assigned here in jyltown to renovate their townhall" she started crying in a comical fashion with groans . "The master will be so ..angry" . She was patted on her shoulders by another attractive young lady a tad older than her as it would  seem with flaming red hair and a shining silver armour she had on her over a short blue skirt . "Relax Lucy..groaning will not help us in any manner. We shall fix this with all due haste". The blonde girl now identified as Lucy just looked at the red haired girl with a face of sheer dejection..."Erza , that's easier said than done"she stated as she got up and dusted her skirt off from the debris . "Even  Leo or virgo ... cannot fix this mess" she mumbled . "Relax Luce " a somewhat cheerful  voice stated which just added fuel to the fire as it seemed as Lucy looked back before pointing accusingly at the owner of the voice a cheerful young boy with pink ....erm sorry "SaLmOn" coloured hair ( really?? It's just faded pink , Natsu visit a sodded eye surgeon) and a blue cat with wings hovering which was hovering over the boy's shoulder . "We shall fix this in no time !!" Natsu enthusiastically stated with a thumbs up  sign to which happy the flying cat chimed in with a signature "aye sir" only to be suppressed by Lucy's earbashing and Erza's stern glare. "And how are we supposed to do that ??!! First we have to clear out the fire ...and since gray or juvia is not with us we will have to resort to manual labour by fetching water from the river down the valley " she hollered . "Natsu.....if you do not wish to be punished go ahead and be quick at fixing the mess you just made " the cold and somewhat threatening voice in her order made a chill rundown Natsu's spine who simply grabbed a nearby bucket and ran off with a "yes ma'am" with happy flying behind him . "If it where not for the high price of the place i rented i would not have been in this mess" she mumbled . Her thoughts where quickly brought to a halt as she felt a sharp tap on her shoulder looking behind she almost had a bucket shoved into her face . "You can't be serious...." her voice trailed off with a groan as she saw the steel stern face of the red haired female knight holding the said bucket . "Hurry up , Lucy or we all will have to pay for the damages from our reward" that was all that required as Lucy grabbed the bucket before running off before screaming a high pitched "this suuuuckks!!" At which Erza simply sighed before picking up a bucket herself and following her team .