Chapter1 : Distant executioners ( The sniper vs Lone wolf)

Okay  so here's the first chapter of the season.  Now i would like to start off with the due reminder that the voting system is open for new combatants to be pitted . And thus please feel free to provide ideas , luveens . And without any further digressions we start things off with a new death battle .

( I do not own the charecters appearing in the episode .
The sniper is the property of  Valve
Lone wolf is the property of Fdg entertainment Gmbh & Co.
And Fairy tail of Hiro Mishima)

-----------------------------------------------------------
After reading over the instructions sent by their mysterious new friend from another world and installing all of the apparatus, Mirajane had decided to install the big LCD screen over in a corner as to allow everybody in the main hall to be able to easily see it, luckily it had come with frames and supports, plus instructions on how to install it on the wall, so now it was able to loom over the entire room.

Mirajane nodded at Elfman to open up the box containing the blue ray discs to which Elfman simply tore open the brown paper covering dropping a few discs on the floor , this was met by an outburst from the guild and a severe rebuke by both Mira and master Makarov for not being careful enough . However along with the disc was a paper with two logos on it that caught Mira's attention who quickly picked it up to take a look at the logos

 However along with the disc was a paper with two logos on it that caught Mira's attention who quickly picked it up to take a look at the logos

  Below the two logos was written "Enjoy the show" in a lucid handwriting

  Below the two logos was written "Enjoy the show" in a lucid handwriting. Mira raised a curious eyebrow at the somewhat wonky logos , "perhaps these two organisations are a part of this "council" who sent us these gifts" she thought before putting the paper away ..."such weird names though" she thought to herself but was quickly brought out of her trail of thoughts by the excited cheers from the guild members .. she cleared her thoughts and kept the paper in a drawer in the bar table before proceeding to set up the apparatus for them to see this "death battle" .

After connecting everything else: the batteries, the blue-ray, inserting the cd's, chosing the right source to visualize the reproduction, etc. Everybody was ready to see if this new show was all it was being cracked up to be.