Chapter 1

Author's Note: So, I just reread the previous book and I realized that Stiles and Klaus have only had sex once. And I'm here thinking, "Honey, no, no. That just won't do."

All along I've thought they've at least did it twice, but no, it was just the once. That's definitely going to have to change in this book.

For those of you who do smoke, I am sorry. I have never smoked anything in my life so I do not know how many drags a person can take before the cigarette runs out.

Anyway, enjoy my attempt at writing a new book all over again.

---

Episode 1 (1/2)

Episode 1 (1/2)

Stiles sits in the deserted courtyard. He slouching in his chair- rubbing his temple with his left hand- while his right hand is being preoccupied with a lit cigarette. All he can hear is Klaus' yelling and thrashing, until a set of footsteps substitute the noise in his ears. A minute later he looks up to see Elijah walking towards him.

He sits a little straighter, but his body is too exhausted to keep it in that position. Stiles takes a drag before asking, "How'd it go?" He exhales the smoke and Elijah scrunches his nose at the sight of it.

"How many have you had?" Elijah questions. He looks at the younger man with sympathy; he had a vague remembrance of transitioning and coping with the newfound powers. From what he remembers, it isn't an easy process, and developing unhealthy coping mechanisms was quite easy.

Stiles rolls his eyes at the irrelevant question. His habit of cigarettes is an ongoing fight between him and everybody he knows. He doesn't mind the smell of the tobacco that fills his lungs, and luckily his sense of smell didn't alter. Maybe, just maybe, he would have a different opinion if it had.

"As I've said, again and again, it's either I smoke or I drink myself to the ground. Pick your poison," Stiles growls. He takes another drag, out of sheer spite, and makes sure to inhale deeper. When he exhales; he directs it towards Elijah.

The latter gracefully waves away the dreadful smoke before snatching the cigarette away from Stiles' hands. Elijah drops it to the ground and crushes it under his foot before Stiles can object. Stiles just smirks before he grabs another cigarette and lights it up.

He, once again, takes another drag but makes sure it's not directed towards Elijah this time. Elijah is annoyed by the action but quickly comes to the conclusion that Stiles' bratty nature mostly likely has to do with his equally bratty brother. "What did he do this time?"

Stiles scoffs and tilts his head up when saying, "I think you can hear what he's doing up there."

Elijah's disappointed gaze makes Stiles falter for a moment. He sighs in defeat before dropping the cigarette to the ground and crushing it with the weight of his foot. He looks back up to see Elijah give him a soft smile.