Chapter 3

Author's Note:

I thought Allison and Scott were together for a long ass time. But they were actually together for a few months, not even a whole year! Allison and Scott got together some time in January since Teen Wolf starts after their winter break. They break up around the end of Sophmore year. So they were together for what, 4-5 months? Really?!

It's still tripping me out!

One last thing, I think Wattpad and Archive ruined me because I watched 365, and I thought it was amusing rather then it was sexy. Don't get me wrong, both of the actors were hot as fuck, but their relationship did nothing for me. Well, the ending was pretty sad but other than that, I wasn't really affected.

----

Episode 2 (1/2)

Episode 2 (1/2)

It's been a couple of weeks since the attack on the werewolves and the death of Francesca. Stiles didn't expect Hayley to magically heal after gaining her revenge, but-naively- he didn't expect her murder streak to dramatically rise after. She'd been in control of her bloodlust during their months of isolation, but it seemed that Hayley was done letting those who participated in the attempted murder of her child to live.

Every night since then, she's gone out with Klaus -on a witch hunt- and wouldn't come back until the sun rose. They'd come back drenched in blood, and any time either Derek or Stiles tried to talk to her, she'd turn away. Klaus, in turn, accepted her newfound bloodlust with open arms despite Stiles' obvious displeasure.

Stiles was sitting on a bench- in an isolated part of a park. He wasn't near the front, so Stiles wouldn't be affected by the high-pitch sound of the children and blaring music. There were a few people near him, but it was only an elderly man who was feeding some of the birds, a couple of artists who were painting in peace, and a woman who had her earphones in while reading a book.

He looked onward until he heard a set of footsteps, he turned to see Derek walking his while: holding a cup holder and a plastic bag. Stiles immediately smiled once the werewolf sat down, and passed him his hot chocolate and egg sandwich. "Why do you have to start your day off with sugar?" Derek questioned with a raised eyebrow.

Stiles took a big gulp of the burning liquid and hissed at the temperature. He always forgot how hot-hot chocolate really was, because he was too enthusiastic to care. He turned and gave Derek a playful glare. "And why do you have to start the day with a black coffee when we both know that your sugar tooth is just as strong as mine?"

Derek grumbles at the statement but didn't deny it. He just took a sip of his sad coffee until he scrunched his nose, and added creamer and sugar to his coffee. Stiles snorts and says, "Yeah, uhuh, don't question my tastebuds."

It was Derek's turn to snort and he gives Stiles a pointed stare. "I once saw you try a pickle with pudding, and you finished it. I think I am validated in questioning your taste buds."