Chapter 2

Author's Note: My sister thinks it's weird that every time someone says that something is hot, while they are eating, that I immediately ask, "Is it spicy hot or temperature hot?"

I don't know why I have that huge impulse to ask every time, but I think it's my brother's fault. The mildest meal will be spicy hot for him, but then he'll finesse the matrix and eat something else with a bit more kick and say it's only temperature hot. Like dude, get your taste buds in order.

Anyway, enjoy...
----

Episode 1 (2/2)

Episode 1 (2/2)

They walk to the entrance of the docks were Marcel was staying. Stiles can hear Josh clearly ask, "What are you looking for."

"I am not looking for tough guys, Josh. I'm looking for warriors."

"What's the difference?" Josh asks.

Klaus and Stiles make their presence when the former explains, "A warrior fights for what they believe in. A warrior fights for his family."

Marcel looks to Josh and gives him an I-told-you-so expression while looking back fondly to Stiles. He walks over to the latter and brings him into a hug. "How have you been?"

Stiles laughs and puts his arm around Marcel's shoulders and lets the vampire guide him to his mini-bar. "Highten senses suck balls," Stiles mutters when Marcel releases his grasps and starts to make him a drink.

"Yeah. I heard about that. If you ever need a teacher, it wasn't too long ago that I became a vampire, and had to adjust. I still remember the struggle," Marcel offers as he serves Stiles.

Stiles smiles in gratitude before taking the drink and downing it. He gasps in content and his smile quickly turns into a smirk, "I'll definitely think about it."

"Mhmm," Klaus clears his throat angrily. They turn to see the Orginal glaring at the both of them while they simultaneously laugh in amusement.

"Don't worry, Klaus. My cousin got first dibs. It would never happen," Stiles says and makes his way to Klaus; giving him a quick peck to the cheek.

"That could be rearranged," Marcel teases and Stiles snickers into Klaus' shoulder. He holds the Orignal back by lacing their fingers together. "Don't listen to Marcel. He's just teasing you."

"I can see that," Klaus growls and Marcel stops his teasing by offering a game of Go

Stiles tenses at the mention of the game, but quickly relaxes when Klaus shoots him a concerned glance. "What's wrong?"

Stiles just shakes his head and leads them to the loveseat while Marcel prepared the game, and Josh makes his exit. Marcel starts the game and Klaus begins to ask him about his time with the Guerrera wolves in the twenties.

Marcel places a chip on the board and answers, "The wolves have the numbers. Back in 1925, the Guerrera's pack was maybe 100. We went guerilla warfare on their asses and wiped them out over a four-day fight. But we are not just talking about Guerreras now. They've got wolves coming in from packs all over."