Chapter 3: In Trouble

*Peter*

Once Peter arrives home, he sprints to his room, avoiding everyone, including the kids he forgot to pick up today, shit!! Miss. Baye will not be happy...

Once he is in his room he slams his door shut and leans against it and lets out a sigh, finally safe, wrong!

"PETER!!!" came the sickening screech of Miss. Baye, this was the end for Peter.

He stepped away from the door and backed up when Miss. Baye slams open the door and rushes over to him. He backs up until he's up against his desk.

"HOW DARE YOU SLAM A DOOR IN MY HOUSEHOLD. ALSO YOU FORGOT THE KIDS, SO I HAD TO LEAVE TO GET THEM ALL MYSELF YOU USELESS BRAT!"

She screamed so loud, Peter began to get a headache, considering he had super hearing it sounded like she was screaming into a megaphone directly up against his ear causing him to whimper.

"I'm s-sorry ma'am." Peter stuttered. "Just punch her in the face, you're definitely strong enough to send her flying so just do it!" complained May from the side.

Peter didn't pay attention to May, he was busy being punched and kicked to ground till he couldn't stand anymore. Miss. Baye suddenly stopped and bent down to Peters level.

"Now clean this blood up, some very nice people are coming over to look for a kid to adopt tomorrow, not that you'll be given that chance since no one wants you anyway." She spat "oh and by the way, happy birthday from me." she smirked before leaving.

Peter just lay there crying and bleeding, and soon be fell unconscious.

*Meanwhile; Sherlock*

That kid got a pretty good hit on Sherlock, as if he knew what was coming before it came? "God, Sherlock are you alright?" John asked.

"Fine, just confused..?" Sherlock answered standing up and brushing himself off. "You? Confused? Wow, never thought the day would come!" John said jokingly.

"Yes, alright.. Hey is that a camera?" Sherlock asked looking up in the left corner of the alley.
"Yeah it is, why?"

"Let's pay Mycroft a visit."

============================

*Mycroft*

Mycroft was just sitting in his office on a call when Sherlock burst through the doors, John trailing behind him.

"I'll talk later, Sherlock's just butted in- yes, of course. Uh-huh. okay- bye. Bye!" Then the call ended and Mycroft put down his  phone.

"What do you want brother?" Mycroft sneered. "I was busy!"
"Do you have access to the security on 5th ave?" Sherlock asked nonchalantly.

"Of course i do, why?" Mycroft asked, suspicious if the two.
"Just get it up?" Sherlock asked and so he did.

"May i?" Sherlock asked, implying he wanted to be behind the desk to see the screen. "Sure."  Mycroft replied, moving over slightly.

Silently searching through the different security cameras he stopped at one when he saw
a kid, the kid, running and talking to himself. "That's him! John look."

John went around the desk and looked at the screen as the kid ran. "Why, that's Peter, what do you want with him?" Mycroft asked confused.

"You know him?" John asked, now it was his turn to be confused. "Yes, he lives at Miss. Baye's orphanage, extremely smart kid, although he got kicked out of the old orphanage for 'sneaking out at night' too much."

"You put him in your orphanage? So you should know that he can take down fully grown adults like, ehem, Sherlock." asked John.

"What!? When did this happen?" Mycroft asked shocked. "Today, but it doesn't matter. Now if you'll excuse us." Snarled Sherlock, leaving and getting out his phone.

"What are you doing?" John asked. "Calling the orphanage. We're going to pay this Peter a visit."

============================

*Peter*

Peter woke up to a throbbing headache. "Wakey wakey..."  Peter shot up to see where the voice came from- it was May; "hey baby, how you feeling?"

"Fine." Peter answered with a grunt as he slowly stood up. May brushed the hair from peters eyes and told him to shower, so he did and once he was done he cleaned up what he could of the blood.

It was late now and due to his earlier 'mistakes' knew he wouldn't be eating dinner tonight so he decided to just go straight to bed and hope to leave this awful place...