Chapter 6: New Room.

Peter's POV:

Peter's room was now starting to look somewhat finished by 4:00pm. He wiped the sweat off his forehead and shook his ankle and thank Thor it had fully healed. He put his washcloth in a hamper and stepped back to look at his finished work.

His walls were painted a muted light blue and his ceiling was a darker shade of blue. The boarder along the floor was white to match the lamps that were along the walls along with the bedding.

He had a wardrobe in the far left corner of his room and in the right corner he had his bed. Next to his bed was a large window looking out into an alleyway, that would be useful, and under that was a small chest of draws.

He had a hammock hanging from his ceiling next to the door so that if someone opened the door they would miss that detail, and a large white fluffy rug in the middle of the room.

"Well done partner." May said high-fiiving Peter.
"Thanks May, can't believe I actually finished it in one day!"
"Who are you talking to?" Came a third voice.

"aH." Peter yelled and whipped around. There, mysterious as ever, stood Sherlock. "N-no one?.." He gave a nervous chuckle and hoped the lie would suffice. It was evident it didn't but Sherlock let it slide.

"So, I see you've made yourself at home." Sherlock said stepping into the room and looking around.
"I guess... But since I've finished re-decorating, what should I
do?"

"Anything you like" replied Sherlock, "why should I care." He said leaving the room, slamming the door behind him. Peter sighed and flopped into his bed. He pulled out his phone and stated sadly at the lockscreen. Him and the Avengers all laughing.

He remembers that day like it was yesterday. It was his first day at the internship and he had missed out on lunch so Tony Stark, his boss at the time, allowed him to eat there. He took Peter the his lounge where literally all of the Avengers were talking, eating and just lounging around.

Peter, being so shocked, had dropped the plate he was holding causing everyone to look at him. "Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Ohmygod. Ohmygod. Ohmygoooodddd." Internally panicking.

But really there was no need to panic, because they were all super nice. The night ended with them all eating pizza playing Mario kart and Peter staying the night. it was the best day of his life. And nothing would change that.

"Peter!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadly this is where the chapter ends, but I hope you liked it.

🌸💞🌸
~Alex