Chapter 7:

Sherlock pov

He listened as he heard the movement from Peter's room abruptly stop and was replaced with his voice.

Sherlock furrowed his brows and turned to look at John who looked just as confused as himself. He stood from the sofa and walked to Peter's room to see, not only, that his room had been completely transformed but that he was also talking to thin air.

"Who are you talking to?" He asked making the young boy jump . "N-no one?.." lie. Peter gave a nervous chuckle feeding into Sherlocks beliefs that is was indeed a lie. He let it slide.

"So, I see you've made yourself at home."
He said stepping into the room and looking around.
"I guess... But since I've finished re-decorating, what should I
do?" Peter asked quietly.

"Anything you like" He replied, "why should I care." He said leaving the room, slamming the door behind him. From behind the door he heard Peter sigh.

Sherlock went back into the dining room and went to sit down.
"Oh no you dont, Lestrade just called, he's got us a case." John said sternly. Sherlock practically jumped to put on his coat and was about to leave when John held his shoulder.

"PETER!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry it's so short today, I'm just not feeling very motivational this week, I've already cried twice in two days at literally nothing so...🤦🤷         I hope you all have a good week though xxx

                                                     🌺🌸✨🌸🌺