Chapter 40

RID pov

I plan to go to a near café shop. Pagpasok ko may babaeng nakatitig sa akin. She has perfect face and a heart rosy lips. She has a natural and wavy hair. She look so simple the way she dress. She's interesting!

Our first meeting was not so good. We cross our paths again in Germany. I was there for my business trip. She is the type of girl that stand on her own side. Defending herself.

I was on my way to the hotel when suddenly a girl bumped to my place. She stared at me. She's the girl I saw at the café shop. Damn! Why she's here?.

"What are you staring stupid woman?". Masungit kong sabi.

"Aba! Ikaw pa ang galit. Ikaw kaya yung nakaharang kaya nabangga ako. Muntik na akong matipilok dahil sayo!" sumbat niya sa akin. Hindi niya alintana ang mga German na nakatingin sa amin. What are you doing?.

"Tsk. I don't care. Next time, you better careful before you speak nonsense. You're mouth is so annoying" sabi ko at nilagpasan siya.

I never thought that she's kinda interesting. She even pretended that she's my wife so that I  can avail the remaining room. I laughed when I remember her stupid stuffs.

"7,000 for 1 week, Ma'am. Yet, we have free dinner for today--"

"Miss, reservation for one room" sabi ko. She's on my other side.

"Sorry sir but one room is already reserved" sabi ng babae sa harap ko.

"But I need to stay. I was there yesterday but you said that I come over here for tommorow. You know what, miss this is the important matters and I don't want to failed my proposal for my business, did you understand" sabi ko.

She's absolutely amazing woman I had ever met.

I was shocked when she hold my arm just to have the one room so that I can't miss the proposal.

"Honey, huwag ka namang magalit. Nahuli lang ako. Late na akong dumating. Alam ko namang pagod ka eh, huwag ka ng magalit ha!". Nakayukong sabi niya habang naglalambing . "I'm sorry for what he said to you. I was late and I didn't expect he will get angry. I know he has some business to work on. I'm sorry again, Miss"

Pagkasabi niya ay hinila ako papasok.

"Honey? Huh! What are you doing again, stupid woman?". I asked her.

"I'm just helping you" sabi niya.

"Helping me? How? Why?"

"I wanted to. May problema ba?. Atsaka tumigil ka na sa ka english-english mo, pareho naman tayong pilipino. Para kang tanga" dagdag pa niya.

"What did you say? Are you doing crazy? You don't know me, Miss. But thank you for your help" sabi ko.

"Halika kana" sabi niya. Ini-swipe  niya na ang card at pumasok sa loob but she look so shocked, the floor filled with roses. Pagkadating namin sa may kama, the bed filled with roses formed heart. I think we get a honeymoon room for real, huh!.

"Look likes this is my unlucky day. First I bumped into stupid woman. Second the room of the hotel reserved to this woman. And lastly, we get the wrong room" I  mumbled while I  took my  shoes off.

"I'm sorry again". She sighed and she even bowed her head.

"It's okay besides I will be successful to my business proposal. After that, I will treat you dinner"

"Pero may free ng dinner mamaya"

"Sinabi ko bang mamaya?" I said.

I just offer her to be my wife and I didn't know I fall on my own trap. I fall to a trap called Love. I never expect it would happened.

I never thought I would fall to this lady beside me. She is now my wife and the mother of my children. I can't wait to grow old with you. Kahit na ugod-ugod na tayo, mamahalin parin kita ng parang reyna ko.

I kissed her. "Good morning" I said. I spent the whole day being with her in our bed.

She get up immediately. "What?"

"Sila Penny?"

"Nandoon sila sa guest room. So lay down again, it so early to get up" sabi ko at hinila siya.

I love you, my love. For the rest of my life.

.
.
.
.

1 year after.....

Umuwi kami ng Pilipinas last 2 months ago. Gusto kasi ng kaibigan ni Denise na dito na maikasal sa Pilipinas bago manirahan sa Canada. Gusto kasi rin nila Mommy na umuwi para makita niya ang mga apo niya so I have no choice though.

We are heading now to Penny's wedding. I glanced at Denise who is sitting beside me. She is now 4 months pregnant with our third child. I was really a shooter. I'm proud. Just kidding.

Pumasok na kami sa loob ng simbahan at inaantay nalang ang paglalakad ni Penny sa aisle. Tumingin ako saglit kay Denise at nahuli ko rin na nakatingin siya sa akin.

"Huwag mo nga akong titigan ng ganiyan" nakasimangot na sabi niya.

Mga ilang minuto at nagsimula na ang seremonya. Inaalo ko si Denise sa gilid ko dahil umiiyak. I know she's too emotional because she's pregnant.

Pagkatapos ng kasal ay nagpaalam muna kami kay Penny. Dumiretso kami sa bahay nila Mommy at Daddy.

"Rid" My sister called me. She was busy talking to Blake. Nasa kaliwa niya si Daddy at Red habang nasa kanan niya si Mommy at Kuya Rome.

"Lola, Lolo" The twin was running towards them. Binuhat ni Red and dalawa.

"Good morning po" bati ni Denise kay Mommy.

"I'm glad that you are already recovered, Denise. I'm happy for both of you" sabi ni Mommy.

"Thank you po" nakangiting sabi nito.

"Red" Lumingon kami ni Denise sa babaeng tumawag kay Red. It was his wife, Jean.

"Rid, this is my wife, Diana Jean Dequina-Monterreal" pagpapakilala ni Red sa asawa niya.

"Nice meeting you" sabi ko. "Oh, she's my wife, Dezia Ellinise Delgado" pagpapakilala ko kay Denise sa asawa ni Red.

"Tito Rome, I have to tell you something" Basag ni Eunice.

"What it is baby girl?"

"Daddy will carry Mommy inside his room tonight. So it means hindi ko na matatabi si Mommy" Damn! This kid.

"OMG! Kuya" Reese laughed. Damn!

"Mukhang basag ka sa trip ng anak mo, Mr. Monterreal ha!" Denise said.

I whispered to her something that make her quiet.

Pumunta muna siya kwarto para dalhin lahat ng mga gamit. I immediately followed her.

"My love, Thank you" I said.

She glanced at me. "I love you"

"Never ending I love you naman" I laughed. "I love you even more. So shut up"

Before she was going to say a word again, I sealed her lips caused I know it will sealed forever.

-She's my shelter.

Rid Lenux Monterreal
Businessman

| END |