Chapter 8 - Family Reunion

Previously...

Familiar Voice: Mom! Who's at the door?

It was none other than...

As the one who made the familiar voice came into view, I composed myself and then I saw her, one sister whom I left ages ago and she was Lynn, The youngest of my sisters back then but I guess not anymore as she came into view she now has thick brown hair pulled back into a short high ponytail. She wears a red and white jersey with a red "1" on it, red-and-white track shorts, and black cleats with striped white knee-high socks. She is slightly taller than Lincoln and has freckles on her cheeks.

As she saw me she tilted her head looking confused on who I am, and I can't blame her, she was too young back then to remember who I am and I felt terrible as to what I did and now here I am looking at her as she climbed down the stairs and we looked eye to eye without diverting our gazes from each other, Her eyes widened as to my confusion.

Narrator's POV

As the tension in the room has risen Lynn looked at the stranger's eye to eye unknown to her who the individual is until for a moment she felt within her a desire, a familiar feeling of longing for someone she felt as if she and this stranger met before but she can't familiarize herself to know until a question within her mind came up so she questioned the tall, rugged man a question that felt right and needed to be answered...

Lynn: Hey dude, who are you?

Logan felt a hint of depression cause Lynn not recognizing the very person who helped her with her first words, but he felt like he deserves it and has nothing in the saying.

Logan's Mind: Yeah, figures.

Logan: Nice to see you again, Lynn.

Lynn: How do you know my name?

Logan: (Snickers) You don't remember me, do you?

Lynn: No, How can I? This is the first time we met.

Logan: I wouldn't be sure of that.

Lynn: What do you mean?

Logan looked at her more serious than before and a hint of a memory came to Lynn after seeing his expression, it somewhat felt like he was there for her before and the feeling remains this day.

Lynn: Wait a minute.

Lynn looked at him and properly observed him as she does memories came flooding back that was once thought to be forgotten and now it came to her as she began to realize it, she was already on the verge of tears in the corner of her eyes and then she said to him.

Lynn: Logan... Logan is that you, Big Bro? You're... back?

Logan's expression changed from a frown to a smile, and he said to Lynn.

Logan: Yeah It's me, Lynn I've returned.

Lynn was now tearing up, and she immediately rushed over to Logan to hug him even if she barely has any memories of their time together when she was young she knows that those memories meant so much to both of them and now that they've reunited but even among all the time he left she still remembers him and also the time when he left her. She then felt enraged about this as they were still embracing each other, Lynn broke it up still crying but angered and said to him...

Lynn: YOU! Why did you leave this family all those years ago! Why did you leave me, I was still so young and I didn't know what I did and you still have the nerve of coming back!

Logan: Lynn I know you were so young back then when I left this family but please believe me, that I left with a reason to.

Lynn: I don't care! Can't you see this family is doing fine without you and then you suddenly come back after leaving all those years ago!