27. supposed to stay

"Brynley." Amelia Hollis-Fletcher looked at her daughter, her eyes roaming her, not believing how much she's grown.

"Oh my god." Tears brimmed Brynley's eyes and she looked around to see Tyler and Caroline, unconscious. "Oh god. What are you doing here? Why did Klaus take you?"

"Wait, you know about Klaus? You know about the supernatural? Do you know-" Amelia began.

"That I'm a fairy? Yeah, I do, thanks for being there to help with process by the way." Brynley spat, furious.

"Brynley-"

"Don't!" Brynley shouted. "Don't say anything, don't give your crap apology, it'll just make me more mad and distract me from getting us out of here. And yes, mother, I said us, because unlike you, I don't abandon my family. Even though, you don't deserve that title. What the frick is up with these ropes because they hurt so fricking bad!"

"They're soaked in fairleaves." Amelia mumbled. "Basically vervain for fairies."

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me." Brynley whispered.

"Bryn?" Tyler woke up and Brynley turned to him. He tried to break out of the chains but couldn't.

"Ty," Brynley sighed. "Hey, it's okay, I'm going to get us out of here."

"Oh my god, it's your mom." Tyler mumbled and Amelia looked down. "B-Bell, what the hell are we doing here?"

"Tyler? Brynley?" Caroline woke up.

"You all right?" Tyler looked at the blonde.

"Yeah. I think so." Caroline nodded before she tried to break the chains. "Those witches vervained me."

"Who were they?" Tyler asked.

"I think they're with Klaus." Caroline replied.

"They are with Klaus, but why the hell does he want you two-" Brynley stooped and looked. "Oh my god. Tyler...You shouldn't have come back here."

-

"Can you please talk to me?" Amelia begged her daughter.

"No." Brynley said and heard someone coming into the tomb.

"Damon?" Caroline called.

"Oh thank god." Brynley sighed.

"Nice to see you too, Tinkerbell." Damon smirked and un-tied her before looking at Amelia. "Who the hell are you?"

"Not important." Brynley answered as she unchained Tyler and Damon did the same to Caroline.

"Tink, what are you doing? Ohhh. It's getting dark soon." Damon looked at Tyler.

"I'm not leaving him here." Brynley shook her head while she un-ties Amelia.

"How fast can you get the hell away from here?" Damon asked.

"I need to get to my family's cellar. I can lock myself up." Tyler explained.

"I'll help." Caroline volunteered and Tyler looked at Bryn.

"I can't, I have to get away from you two," Brynley walked over to her best friend. "There's a bunch of werewolves and vampires Klaus can use on the sacrifice, but there's only two Hollis fairies. If I'm not near you two when Klaus comes to get me again, he won't use you guys in ritual."

"Be careful, B." Tyler whispered and the two hugged.

"Anem endavant." Brynley said after taking her bracelet off, her wand appearing in her hand. Amelia doing the same. She grabbed her mother's wrist before waving her wand. "Moure."