chapter 2

(hello yes this part is written by the other author) greenbean blankly stared at ilovedeaddy24 for about 20 seconds before saying, "yeah that sounds reasonable"
  ilovedeaddy24 started to look around greenbeans office then saw a big box laying on a shelf, "OOOoo wHatS tHIS 👀" ilovedeaddy24 started to run toward the box until greenbean sprung up knocking his work desk over and paperwork went flying everywhere "DO NOT TOUCH THAT THERE ARE ADULT NOT CHRISTIANS THINGS IN THERE" greenbean grabbed the box and gave ilovedeaddy24 a death stare. "who do u think u are touching my stuff you boiled egg >:(((!1!1!" ilovedeaddy24 stared at greenbean with a serious face and said "...the president"

   greenbean pulled out a glock from the pocket of his jacket and said "do u know what it feels like to be shot in the head cause i am about ready to kill u" ilovedeaddy24 looked at greenbean and said "bro i just wanted to get my feet scrubbed man but if u want to shoot me i mean that's cool too no one is stopping u"
greenbean sighed and put his glock away. "clean up this room or else..., im gonna go make a cocaine smoothie ill be back" greenbean then walked out the room with the box still in his hand.
"lololol what a strange man i bet he is an orphan"
(okay next chapter by other author cause ig we take turns w/ chapters idk???)