chapter 4

ilovedeaddy24 had a look of relief on his face...., thank god he will be able to save the handsome person who he had just fallen in love with like 30 seconds ago.
ilovedeaddy24 looked up at greenbean who seemed to be chugging his 2 gallons of cocaine smoothie. "so....uh..." greanbean didn't even acknowledge what ilovedeaddy24 was saying and he kept chugging his smoothie.
   "..uhm, sir-" ilovedeaddy24 said trying to finally get greenbeans attention.
     greenbean stopped chugging his smoothie (finally) and looked at ilovedeaddy24, "whAt can't u see im doing something right now..-"
     "uHm, yes sorry sir..- but uh" ilovedeaddy24 picked up the paper with deaddy on it...
   "uhm, what do you know about this guy..-" ilovedeaddy24 handed greanbean the paper with deaddy on it
   "oh, this dirtbag? he is the guy we are currently trying to hunt down now..," greenbean paused and took another chug of his cocaine smoothie. "scum has a REAL high bounty, we plan on assassinating him in about a week and a half.."
      ilovedeaddy24's eyes widened "a week and a half?"
   greenbean responded, "lol yeah im excited, ive been waiting to kill him for a long time lol, a few years ago he raped my cat 😔😔😔"
     ilovedeaddy24 gave greenbean a blank stare then pulled out an uno +4 card, "a week and a half..plus 4"

       greenbean gave ilovedeaddy24 a look of confusion. "4 what????"
ilovedeaddy24 put his finger over greanbeans mouth "shhhhh, just a week and a half plus 4"

greenbean was about to say something before ilovedeaddy24 said "make it +4 or else ill pull out a wild card on you"

greenbean backed up and said "woah man okay bro chill out it's not that serious...- ill make it a week and a half plus 4 Jesus Christ"