chapter 6

"oh- partner in crime....,?" ilovedeaddy24 seemed very confused.

"don't y-you think someone else is better suited to be your partner....??" Ilovedeaddy24 asked, clearly confused. "like homie....- we just met like an hour ago—"

greenbean responses, "uh yeah but uhm..- due to certain circumstances...., you have to be my partner now because uhm..- jesus said so"
"...you're religious...?" ilovedeaddy24 replied, and then followed that comment with, "...even though you kill innocent people...?"

"....yes?" greenbean replied, trying his best not to nervously sweat like a VIRGIN ANIMe BOy.

"oh.....uh, cool..- so uhm, do i also get cool weapons like you do..?" ilovedeaddy24 said.
"uhm, like...- the best weapon you'd be best with using is a rubber hammer but i mean okay i guess i could give you a gun or something"

"GAsPsSp- yay!" Ilovedeaddy24 said knowing exactly what gun he wanted.

"let me take you to our (very much stolen) weapons room" and with that, greenbean grabbed ilovedeaddy24's hand and started to guide him toward the weapons room.

greenbean let go of ilovedeaddy24's hand once they got to the weapons room, "go ahead take anything you want, man, ...just be careful there might be a feral baby in there"

ilovedeaddy24 walked into the room where weapons were set up head to toe. ilovedeaddy24 fixed his eyes on a weapon that caught his eye "ooo whats tHIS" ilovedeaddy24 picked up the weapon and walked outside the room where greenbean was, i want this one..ilovedeaddy24 stuck his hand out the reveal the weapon he had which was....

(lololol, cliffhanger. get rekt. gremlin take the mic 😔😔✌️)