chapter 11

he went back to the sketchy place, clearly upset.
ilovedeaddy24 cries, knowing that his kawaii desu senpai fears him. "wh-why!! what did i do to deserve this?!" he breaks into tears wiping each and everyone of them away only to be greeted by more.
greenbean walks into his office to see ilovedeaddy24 sobbing like a fucking maniac.. "what happened?" deaddy said, clearly concerned. he walks towards ilovedeaddy24 to wipe off his tears.
ilovedeaddy24 looks up at greenbean, with a snot filled nose with some of it pouring out. "it hurts.." he cries.
greenbean hugs ilovedeaddy24

"it'll be okay, ilovedeaddy24" greenbean whispers

ilovedeaddy24 pushes him off aggressively. "no it won't! do you have any idea how it feels to be heartbroken like this? greenbean!?"
"i loved him so much, from his beautiful face, to his crusty toes!" he sobs aggressively, "i loved him! and he pushed me away!" ilovedeaddy runs out of the office and greenbean chases after him, greenbean chases him into the road, greenbean wanted to be there for ilovedeaddy24, and didn't see the car racing towards him, hitting greanbean and stopping ilovedeaddy24 in his tracks..

(to be continued by french fry!)
- love gremlin 😻