READERS' GUIDE

🗡️ Before you read:

This is a high fantasy novel with a third-person omniscient point of view.

There are possible triggers for bullying, violence, and other mature conditions.

Some glossaries can be found at the end of each chapter. If you didn't understand something or you want to know about a particular word or thing, you can head there. You can also check out the MAIN GLOSSARY for its familiarization before reading.

🗡️ World System:

THE WORLD OF ENCHANTRIA

✨ A magical place where different creatures live.

✨ Consist of the Mortal, Immortal, and Spirit Realm.

✨ The Immortal Realm (which is the place where this story focuses on) had six kingdoms and was ruled by a king and queen.

🗡️ Immortal Realm's Main Kingdoms and Realms:

1. Everdaile

•° The kingdom of the elves

•° Located in the eastern part of Enchantria. Its uppermost part of the land, Mhydrille, was covered with snow and ice.

•° The home for the Evenue or the Wind Emerald which grants the power to control the wind to its bearer.

•° A kingdom filled with mysteries hidden amongst the creatures living there.

•° A kingdom rich in crystals and herbal medicines.

2. Mithrin

•° The empire of the Aragonas and Dragons

•° Rich in materials like weapons and armor.