Chapter 3: Suspects

"We should look around the surrounding for clue. After all...the culprit came in and got out."- Jaesuk

INVESTIGATION

They decided to split in groups to look for clues.

Sehun, Yeonseok, Minyoung and Y/n went up to the second floor in search of clues. As they climbed up the stairs, they noticed something.

"Wait a minute... the balcony is connected to the second floor."- Sehun

"The glass doors are opened?"- Minyoung

The four of them walked towards the balcony

>It's connected to the outside

"There are stairs leading down!"- Minyoung

"So he shot from the second floor and ran down towards the truck after that?"-Yeonseok

"That is possible!"-Minyoung

>Shot M from the second floor and ran downstairs?

"But the glass breaking sound?"-y/n

The four of them looked down from the balcony to see the other four guys shouting at the gun on the floor.
It was a clue that they found.

The four of them headed downstairs as the other four were looking at the clues.

There was a gun and beside it was a card with a dead man stabbed with a lighting bolt.

Jaesuk looked at the card and took the opportunity to talk about the card he got from the tarot- reader earlier on."I don't know what is happening as well. But...there is something I know."

He took out the card from his pocket and showed it to the team.

>The card Jaesuk had

There were several surprised responses before Jaesuk continued. "That's why I was so shocked. Didn't I mention from the beginning, l was helping my client to find her lost cat, and she is a tarot reader. Before I left, she passed me this card."

>The mysterious card given by the tarot reader

He compared the two cards and the first card from the tarot reader had a no.1 on it, while the card beside the gun had a no.2 on it.

"Which means that...there is a possibility there will be a second murder case later on. Although, we are not sure when." Jaesuk exclaimed.

"This is the first Murder and that is another murder!" Sehun said, pointing at the cards.

"Right!"-Jaesuk

>The town detective has a hunch

"It must be the first forewarned Murder!"-Jaesuk

The sudden barking from the dogs made the group turn their heads towards them.

>They seem to be M's dog

Kwangsoo walked towards one of the dogs and realized that they had keys around their necks.

"Hyung, look! Keys around the dog's neck!" He shouted getting the attention from the group

A KEY AROUND THE DOG'S NECK

Kwangsoo approaches a Afghan hound carefully

>Come here