Chapter 23: Movie

2017.11.01

Y/n fiddled around with her hands as she looked at her surroundings. She was pacing around her living room as she  waited for the arrival of someone.

>Who's coming?

Y/n walked towards her mirror as she combed her hair and tried to look as presentable as possible. Do I look ok? Is my house messy? Should I change to a nicer outfit? Maybe I-

*Ding dong*

Her thoughts were interrupted by her doorbell as she tried to calm herself down before opening the door.
She opened her door with a wide smile as Sehun came into her apartment with a bright smile.

>It's Sehun!

You closed the door as he went into your living room and saw the different flavours and popcorns and various cds of movies displayed on coffee table. The both of you agreed on a movie night as the both of you had been really busy lately.

"You prepared all of this?" Sehun asked as he looked at the younger who blushed

"Y-yeah. Do you like it? If you don't I can-"

"Of course I do. Thank you." Sehun smiled as he went to hug the younger girl. Their height difference maker it cuter as Y/n's face is squished against his chest.

"L-let's go pick a movie!" Y/n exclaimed as she got out of his embrace hoping that he would not see her flushing red cheeks.

>Their interactions are so cute!

Sehun chuckled lightly as he let Y/n pull him by his hand and went over to the couch.

"What should we watch?" Y/n turned to Sehun only to see him staring at her with adoration in his eyes. A light blush grace his cheeks as he realized he had been caught staring at her and he looked down at the different CDs places in front of him.

"We should watch a scary movie!" Sehun said as he took the CD for the 'IT' and placed it in the player.

"Are you sure?" Y/n asked both scared and unsure as to why Sehun would pick a scary movie to watch for their first ever movie night.

"Of course!" Sehun said confidently as he went back to the couch sitting beside Y/n.

The movie started as both of you watched the movie intently, this being your first time watching it.

You were fine until there was suddenly a jump scare which made you hide your face in your hands. "Where did that came from!"

Sehun laughed at your outburst as he look in your direction, focused no longer on the movie. He had watched the movie before so it was not scary to him. He actually played this movie so that you would be scared and end up in his arms.

"I'll tell you when to look okay?" he said grabbing your arm and uncovering your eyes to see another jump scare appear in front of you.

"Help!" you screamed as you held onto him with your arms around his torso, hiding your face in his neck as he let out a roar of laughter. You playfully smacked his arm trying to get him to stop laughing. "I saw the chance and I just had to take it" he said still laughing which made you pouted.

>Teasing the younger

"You chose this movie on purpose didn't you!" You looked at the laughing boy with your nose scrunched up as his fingers reached out to play with the ends of your hair.

"If I didn't, you wouldn't be hugging me right now." Sehun said with a small smirk as Y/n quickly removed her arms from the boy, as her cheeks flush crimson red.

"W-we should change the m-movie. This time I-I'll pick!" Y/n stuttered as she quickly ran to the CD player and chose a romance movie, 'The Fault in Our Stars' which had Korean subtitles in it.

"Aww...Whyy...We were just getting to the good part." Sehun said teasingly as Y/n glared at him which made the older boy laugh as she didn't look scary in his eyes. In fact, she looked adorable looking like that especially with her cute outfit as well.

You sat beside Sehun who sneakily slung his arm around your shoulders as the both of you watched the movie together.

>So sneaky...

The movie was a really heartwarming love story as the two of you watched the movie with Sehun occasionally glancing at your reaction.

He soon got bored of reading the Korean subtitles and couldn't understand a single word that the characters were saying. He started picking up some strands of your hair and started braiding them and didn't realized that you had started crying because of the sad scene that was playing.

>Unaware she's crying

Sehun continued braiding your hair until he saw your shoulders shaking slightly and heard soft sobs coming from you. He immediately let go of your hair as he turned you around to see tears streaming down from your face.

Sehun panicked as he tried to stop the tears flowing down from your face and wiped those tears gently with his thumb. "Why are you crying? Did I do something wrong? Did I pull your hair too hard? What's wro-"

Sehun didn't finish his sentence as he was suddenly hugged by Y/n, your tears damped his shirt as you held him close to you.

You slowly tried to catch your breath as Sehun stroked your back lovingly, trying to calm you down.

It took him a while to realize that it was because one of the characters in the movie had died. "Aww...Are you crying?" Sehun said in a teasing voice as he stroked your head fondly at your cute behaviour.

"You're so cute, such a cry baby...My cry baby." Sehun said as he kissed the top of your head.

———————————————————————————————

IM SUCH A BAD AUTHOR AND IM SO BAD AT WRITING FLUFF OH GOSHHH IM SO SORRY BUT I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO END THIS