Chapter 10: Suspicious

2017.10.23.5:30PM >Jeju Island, Jeongjeon

"Look!The statue!" Jongmin said as the team walked in, the place had a green patch of grass with various plants around them. The statue had a patcher on the it with water

"Is that the statue of Haenyo?" Jaewook asked as everyone looked at it

"There's a path!" Sejeong said as the team continued to walk and head further in.

>A path that goes further

Your team waited patiently for the other team to arrive as they collated the information they had gotten from earlier.

"We are here!" Jaewook said as they noticed the other four arrive from afar.

The two teams exchanged their information they have gotten and proceed to follow the only path and the team started walking.

FINALLY FINDING THE TREASURE?

"This is it!" Sejeong said as she stopped in her track, with a flashlight in her hand.

Minyoung looked up and noticed a specific shape of what seemed like the shape of Korea on the map. The shape was made up of leaves and plants and this led them thinking back to all the evidence talking about Korea, including the password and the rich man's statement who talked about Korea.

KOREA

The team walked further in, passed the shape and find the treasure. Minyoung looked around and saw a chest buried as the other detectives gathered around and tried to open the chest.

>Feels like the Rich man's treasure

"Wait!" Kwangsoo said as he crouched down. "The lock needs a key!" He held the lock in his hands and looked at it. It is a golden lock which was weirdly shaped.

"It's not just any key...It's a special key."Sehun said as the whole team looked around as a reflex to find for any hidden clue.

Y/n thought for a while before turning to Jonghyun. "Oppa, do you have the key?"

Her question made everyone look at her weirdly until Jonghyun spoke up. "l think l have the key." Jonghyun said making everyone widened their eyes.

"My mom left something for me before she died."

P.S 엄마 목걸이를 항상 지니고 다니경싯주 녀에게 행운을 가져다 좋거야
P.S My dearest son always wear the necklace gave you as it will bring you good luck.

"I've been wearing the necklace for more than 10 years. I always thought it would open a lock or something." Jonghyun said as he took out the hidden necklace he had been wearing all along.

"Try opening it!" Y/n said as Jaesuk lifted up the chest for Jonghyun to open it. Jonghyun tried to fit the key into the lock and the lock immediately opened. Everyone let out gasp of surprise as they look at Y/n who was peeking at what is inside the box. The box had a letter and a golden book in it.

"Oh!"

"It's our symbol!"

>Detectives mark found in the chest

Jonghyun took the letter while the team opened the golden book which showed a small safe with a numeric password on it.

He then opened the letter while the team watched him do so intently.