Chapter 21: Left

2017.10.29.7:45PM

"We just need to find the scissors. I'm going crazy." Kwangsoo said

A mysterious figured walked into one of the classroooms

"The scissors are different from those used in salons to cut hair." Minyoung said as the two agreed.

-Black, sharp, meant for a lefty

"That's right, the scissors should be used to cut things like fabric." Sejeong said as they noticed someone's head peeking out and running away.

>Someone's there

The three detectives started giving the guy a chase down the corridors.

"Wait up!"

"What's the matter?" Jaesuk and Jongmin heard the commotion and gave up trunk to find the computer lab and started running.

>Is it the killer?

"Hyung!"

"Jaewook Hyung! Level 4!" Kwangsoo called out as the two male detectives started running while Y/n was behind trying to catch up to them.

The three detectives saw the guy but when they turned at a corner, the guy suddenly vanished into thin air. He was nowhere to be seen.

"He went upstairs! Hyung! Y/n!" Sehun said as the three of you made your way up.

SOMEONE IS IN HERE

"I think he is over here." Sehun said standing outside the restroom while the Kwangsoo and Sejeong caught up with them.

>He seems to have hidden in the restroom

The male detectives entered the classroom with Sehun leading them in.

"캄지야!(kamjagiya!)"

"You scared me!"

It was Gong Myung who appeared with a smile on his face.

SPOT GONG MYUNG

"Come out first." Sehun said as he looked at Gongmyung who was panting.

"Gongmyung it's you?"

"Can you pass me your bag?"

"Why did you come to school at this time?"

>Inspecting his backpack

Suddenly the light were switched off which made everyone held in their breath. Sehun then switched the switch back on and laughed in embarrassment.

"Don't move!"

"I was about to hit you with my elbow!"

He hid behind Y/n to hide his embarrassment and the youngest laughed as she saw the Sehun's cheeks started getting red.

>Everyone seems to be on edge