Chapter 9: Treasure or not

Soon, your team arrived the destination and they got out of the car.
"Jonghui is probably the wealthy man's wife or girlfriend?" Sehun asked as he stepped out of the car.

"That's possible." Sejeong answered

"Now we have to look around Jeju Island for clues." Jaewook said making the other three nod in response

>Not getting off the car?

Sehun looked around and realized that y/n was not beside the four of them, making him turn back when they heard a knock from the car. Y/n and Jongmin had been in the car and did not realise they had arrived as they were sound asleep in the backseat. Sehun hurried over to open the door for the two and realised that one of the two was still sound asleep which made him smile. "Wake her up." Jongmin said as he patted the boys shoulder, stepping out of the car.

"Why did you forget about us?" Jongmin said jokingly looking at the team. While Sehun, who stared at the younger girl sleeping. Mesmerised by the youngest girl's beauty as she slept peacefully not knowing that they had arrived their destination. She looks cute

Sehun stopped staring when Sejeong, who had seen Sehun's lovestruck face, tapped on his shoulder. "Oppa stop staring at her, wake her up." Sejeong said teasingly as the said guy blushed slightly, ears turning red before he proceeds to wake the youngest girl up.

Y/n slowly opened her eyes as she adjust to her surroundings, finding Sehun smiling at her fondly. "Good morning to you. We arrived." Sehun said teasingly as y/n blushed, embarrassed that she had fallen asleep in the middle of the drive.

>Accidentally fallen asleep

Sehun held the girl's hand as she stepped out of the car and they met up with the detectives who were before them, walking towards the direction of the cave.

>How cute

2017.10.23.3:45PM
>Jeju Island, Micheongul Cave

They head down the entrance of the cave from a staircase leading them down and let out small gasps at the amazing view in front of them. The stairs were made of  stones and when they arrived below, there were small fountains with colourful lights displayed around to enhance the beauty. It was truly an incredible view.

>Why did the wealthy man ask them to come here?

>Would there be treasures here?

"Look out for any signs as it could be any clues."- Jaewook

Sejeong noticed a large sign on how to make a wish before a  tower.

"It shows you how to make a wish"-Jaewook

The team continued walking around the small tower and found English alphabets on the ground. There were five set of six blocks, each with letters on it while the others had missing letters.

R O N A U
N A L E D
U C B L S
T Y W A
E G Z I Z N

"Wait! Let's make a wish!" -Jaewook

>Because there are a lot of things to ask for

As they were walking around the tower, Jonghyun noticed a lock "Oh! There a lock with alphabets!" The others looked at the lock confused as they walked around finding for clues.