Chapter 1

Choi Soobin, a responsible and generous young handsome king, a leader who appears to be a role model for all citizens. His dimple bunny smile is enough for everyone to melt and be wrapped around his long slender fingers. He was seen as a happy young king who prioritises the Kingdom and the country before him. Everyone thought that the noble king was an actual angel sent from heaven, an angel God sent to planet Irth, to the Kingdom Of Corea for him to protect.

To be truthful, the young king is a kind man who is loved by each and every living organism on Irth. They thought that the youthful leader was always happy, wearing his dimple smile even when he faces the problems that other people would never know how to deal with. But that was all false, he wasn't always sunshine and rainbows, sunflowers and kisses. He was a person who always bottled up what he felt, hid all his real emotions inside him, he felt lonely and unhappy despite all of the worldly things he has. In fact, he never got over the death of his mother. He thought that it was unfair to his mother that she was murdered in her own room without any valid reason and was intentionally murdered by her own husband who ran away after the whole incident and was never found again, it's like he just suddenly disappeared and was erased from this world and that led to his mother not receiving the justice she deserves.

Treason, he thought.

His fists curled up into a hard ball, his knuckles turning white because of how hard it was rolled up. The thought of his mother getting murdered by the person she loved so dearly and was never able to receive justice showed how cruel and unfair the world truly is.

A salty liquid started to blur his vision as his eyes felt hot, he looked down to his curled fists as he stretched them out, letting his hands breathe and his blood circulating normally once again.

His eyes landed on his shiny black emerald-cut jewelled ring and he felt hot liquid stream down his cheeks.

He looked back up at the sky which was painted with a pretty pink colour that ombré'd into a soft orange shade, he admired the way the sun was setting down and was about to ascend into darkness.

Pretty, he thought while the bright colours shined on his own skin, kissing it, pressing it's bright beautiful light against the flesh.

He visioned the image of his mother beside him, engulfing him into her warm embrace while watching the sun set down and be replaced with the cold moon. He visioned justice to be given to him and his deceased mother.

[ ... ]

The darkness filled in the sky, the clouds hiding themselves behind the black colour smothered all over the sky with a diversity of coloured-stars dotted all over the night sky.

The cold breeze touching his skin causing him to shiver because of the temperature. He walked in to his room with the guards bowing to him with respect in the process as the relaxing warmth the heater was emitting replaced the cold breeze that used to surround his body. He sighed and sat down on his bed but not for long as he noticed the medium-sized mirror that was pasted on the patterned wall of his room was suddenly crooked and tilted, curiosity blossoming inside him and he stood up from the soft mattress of his king-sized bed and he approached the mirror.

He examined the way the mirror was crooked, he was a perfectionist and the maids in the palace knew that. This was the first time the mirror was tilted like that but then he noticed something in gold hiding behind the mirror, he tilted the mirror straight and while fixing it, the mirror slid a little to the right, shocking him as he pushed the mirror more and discovered that it could be slid open to the right and with the mirror now out of the way, he could clearly see the gold thing that was peeking out from the back of the mirror. It was a gold box that filled in a part of the wall and in the middle of it was Kingdom of Corea's logo carved on it.

He stared at it for a few seconds before placing his hand over the hard expensive mineral, swiping his hand all over the logo, feeling all of it without leaving any corners untouched but then suddenly the gold box that filled in a part of the wall abruptly moved backwards surprising the young male, he watched as a  rectangular section of the blank wall parted away from the rest of the wall, moving backwards before sliding into nowhere. This shocked Soobin but what shocked him more was what was inside the hidden room, as he walked further inside, the hidden door that blended in and camouflaged with the rest of the wall closed giving the young king no choice but to check out what was inside the hidden room, in less than a minute he found something he never thought he would find.

It was two giant rocks with unidentifiable lettering written on the stones, the cursive words lit up in a black colour while a dark-coloured electricity was formed by the two stones in front of him. It was a portal. Something that he would never expect to see or expect to even exist in his life.

The young male knew that it wasn't safe to enter that portal because who knows where he could be teleported to? But his curiosity got the best of him and soon his feet were leading him to the portal. It wouldn't hurt to at least visit what the portal held before him right? Besides it was in his OWN bedroom, if it wasn't safe for the king then it wouldn't be laid down secretly in his room right?

Well all of his worries were forgotten as he opened his eyes, the bright light that flashed him a second earlier was now gone revealing the place he was brought to.

The sight in front of him stunned him, his eyes gleamed with excitement.

It was a park, a garden to be exact. But it isn't the normal garden that you'd see at the back of your house, in your yard.

It was a garden filled with pretty things. It had flowers blooming perfectly, scattered all over the field, their petals painted with a variation of colours. The sky looked beautiful, it was shaded with the pretty colours of the sunset but had a mix of blues and purples in it. It looked so unreal especially with the lightning that could be seen striking through the sky, Soobin assumed that it was harmless though as it hit nowhere near where he was. It was truly a sight to behold, the breeze was the perfect temperature, it wasn't too cold nor too warm. It was just perfect.

But what sparked his interest was another two giant rocks sitting on the other side of the garden, it wasn't too far from him and the portal he came from which is behind him.

The rocks looked the same as the ones in the hidden room in his bedroom, they were tall and smooth, had the same exact words engraved on them but it wasn't lit up with the same black and dark colours. It was instead, lit up with shades of red and orange as an electricity that had the mix of pink and yellow was striking through the two stones, linking them together until a mirror-like liquid door was revealed which meant that the portal was open and ready to be entered.

This caused Soobin to panic. There was another portal that existed in this world, in this universe?

But the said boy did not move an inch from where he was standing, he froze in his spot and he didn't know why but he seemed curious on who will come out of that magical door of some sort. He waited for a few seconds until the prettiest, most stunning man he's ever seen in his whole life stepped out of that damn sunset-like portal.

He felt his jaw drop as his eyes scanned the boy's face, his features were so defined and sharp yet so soft. His skin is so clear that he wondered what the skincare routine of the young male was, he soon looked at the other's body, his eyes lingering up and down, his figure was beautiful, he's tall and skinny, the outfit he's wearing showed off his slim waist and wide hips. The boy was practically glowing.

But he realised that the boy was panting, and his knees were bent with his hands holding it's dear life on them, putting much pressure on his knees, he looked down on the ground, still not noticing Soobin who's basically drooling over him.

The brunette then stood up straight and removed his hands from his knees and started to walk straight ahead without looking forward, his eyes were scanning his surroundings, his eyes only looked forward when he felt himself bump into someone causing him to flinch a little while his eyes averted to the handsome face in front of him.

He gasped and his eyes widened when he realised that someone else was here in wherever he was.

Fuck, he thought.