Introduction

I wake up in my small bedroom, I live in a apartment with my boyfriend, sure he's like 4 years older than me and I just graduated with a degree in culinary and I am employed as a sideChef, at a resturant, my boyfriend is super hot and he use to be a in the Army, but apparently he stopped?, thoguh he's young, it is very hot, especially his tightened muscles, I know, mouth watering, I'm still shocked that he wanted me, I mean, I'm lucky, and man is he a beast in the sheets, you cannot begin to image what kind of stage I was in when I met him, I was a culinary student, who was a stripper as a side job, to pay for the cheap rat trash apartment, and we got a apartment together, we pay 50/50, I wouldn't have it any other way, he wanted to pay 60/40, but I wouldn't allow it, the rent is $750 a week, which is $2460 a month, we each pay $375 a week, and with my job, I get $26 a hour, I work from 10 to 6, from Monday to Friday, and I am the only one who cleans, and cooks, I get paid $1,040 a week!, a lot, though considering I do know what job he has, he never is late on paying rent, I don't have a car, why have a car, when I live in a apartment in the city, only 2 and a half blocks from my work, and a Chinese resturant across the street, I sit up, my boyfriend James isn't there, his real name is "Jamie", which is cute, but he doesn't like cute, he wants to be a sexy beast, which he makes clear to me everytime I call him his name, I never learn, he has guy's come over, but he has made them not come anywhere near me, and he totally beats them up when they look at me, he doesn't like me showing my body in front of other guys, but it's hot!, like seriously this place heats up so easy, our apartment is 2 bedroom 3 bathroom, he casually lets guests stay over?, and I made that room his responsibility, if his friend's trash it, they trash it, and it is not my responsibility.

I love our place, when it is clean, I walk out, for fuck sake!, 'James!' I call out, he sits up on the couch hair a mess, I cross my arms, 'oh?, hey?' he says, 'don't "oh, hey", me, you fucking trashed the place' I say, he comes over, 'you are so cute when your angry' he smirks, for god sake, he's wasted, he kisses me, I push him back, no coffee in the coffee maker, I huff, he comes over, and hugs his arms around me, he kisses my shoulder, then notices the time on the microwave, 'fuck it is way too early' he says, 'maybe you would have gotten to sleep earlier, kicked your shit friends out, and cameto bed, you wouldn't be such a drunken bastard' I say, and open a cabinet, 'what'd you just call me?' 'you heard me', I can't reach!, he goes to reach, my leg bends onto the counter, and I boost myself up, he notices underwear and his shirt, his favourite combo, his hands move up my bent leg, I shiver a little, 'James' I warn, each of his hands move up my legs, I need to keep my balance, I can almost reach it, a little higher, fingertips touching, I almost fall backwards, he holds me steady, his thumbs rubbed over my entrance, he then lifts my other leg up, I can't get down, god dammit, 'James' I say annoyed, he kisses my shoulder, one of his arms move around me and the other, moves my underwear strap to the side and his finger dig into me, I breath out, and both of my hands go down to be on the counter, 'don't ever fucking talk shit about me' he says, (bottle falls off of coffee table), he slides my legs down, grabs the coffee powder, and moves to block me, leaning on his side, I make the coffee, 'we'll continue this later' he says, 'fuck, it is way too early', his friend passes out on the couch, 'you know, you don't let my friends come over, but your allowed your friends over' 'cause your friends are judgemental' 'and your friends, get drunk and are perverts' I say, 'Buff' he says, I make the coffee, and get it brewing, 'I'm going for a shower, and no, you are not invited' I say and walk around him, 'like hell I'm not', he scoops me up, I smile, seeing that coming.