Chapter 2

I get home, place trashed, James rushes over, 'okay, this just happened, also some glass got broken' 'oh I'm not cleaning this, maid will be coming tomorrow' I say, 'what?' James says, 'I'm hungry?' I say and I walk to the pantry, I put away the cleaning things, he knows that seeing a mess gets to me, but over time he got use to it and liked to challenge me, and now he's not even really trying to challenge me, now it's just hell for me, I live in it, it's a shithole, I hate it, James rushes over, 'what?, no, you can't, your not going to leave me' he says, 'I'm tired of cleaning your shit' 'would you rather I spent all night at another guy's apartment?' he asks, not fair, I cross my arms, 'that's right, want them inviting girls over-' 'you invite girls over anyway' 'want me sleeping at a guy's apartment 5 days a week?' '6 and maybe then this place may look better?' 'You really want me to go party somewhere else?, don't think of this as you kicking me out, I still live here' he says, 'and your friends are making themselves at home as well' I say, 'fine?!, just call off the fucking maid' he says, 'I mean it, break this promise, party here once, I'm gone' I say, he nods, 'okay, this starts tomorrow, however right now, I am feeling like a personal party' I say and I walk over, his eyes look at my body, 'tough day at work?' he asks, I nod, he moves his hands onto my waist, he then scoops me up over his shoulder, I giggle, he carries me to our bedroom, and I just hope this time, this agreement works, for the sake of our relationship.

I wake up, a naked James next to me, I roll over to face him, 'wake up' I say softly, he makes a noise, 'don't make me tickle you' I say, he smirks a little, 'I will do it' I say, and sit up, he moves the blanket up over himself, 'so you want to play it that way?, ... okay?', I go under the blankets, 'Buffy' he says, and starts laughing, he rolls on top of me, and pins my arms, 'down girl, .. I'm awake' he says smiling, he kisses me, I whimper a little, 'uh, uh' he says still holding my arms down, 'hey' I say, I look at the time, 'I have work in 3 hours', 'then we better take our time?' he says and kisses me, I am definitely in love with him, there's no hiding it, he knows me better than anyone, and knows how to cheer me up, and infuriate me, he's my everything, the thought of him suddenly not being there, frightens me.

Shower, coffee, breakfast, James clears out his friends, and talks them out in the hallway about the new situation, they all hate their homes, and hate it, but James is still going to be hanging and they can still party, get drunk and high, so they are kind of happy.

James comes in, 'alright, Buff, these are how things are now' he says, 'thank you' I say and kiss him, 'what will you do with all this quiet space?' 'put a hot tub on in the guest bedroom?' I shrug, he gives me a look, I giggle, 'kidding' 'I'm not, hot tub, you know I've wanted that since ... well forever' 'replace the wood with tile, fix the cabinets to storage space for towels, and a hot tub?' I say, 'yes' he says and lifts me up, I giggle, 'are you actually letting me get one?' 'half price, so we have equal domain over it' I say, 'no one is getting in it, I'll pick it up, have the guys put it together-' 'first renovations, cleaning' I say, he groans, 'and I will need permission from the owner to be doing this' I say, 'and I do still want a guest bedroom, so we'll change the bathroom and the main bathroom into a guest bedroom?' I say, he nods, 'I'm cool with that?' 'Only 1 bathroom?' 'no, we'll add one?, cut off some of your dining area?' 'we do not own the place' 'and what if we did?, what is all the rent we were paying was really for a home loan?, that we were paying off?' he says, I give him a look, like oh my god!, this apartment belongs to us!, I jump!, he catches me, 'whoa?, easy' he says, I kiss him, deeply and open mouth, 'don't go easy' he says, I giggle, and kiss him, 'mmm' he kisses me back, and his arms move around me more, I really give it to him, 'goddamn' he says, and sits me on the island counter, I moan, and pull his shirt up, if he knew I'd get this excited and horny, he would have told me sooner, the house cost us $450,000, and we've paid off $42,000!, already, so that is very good, oh my god!, we own the apartment!, I drop down, he goes to lift me back up, I turn us around, and push my hips against his, fuck this is driving him crazy, and wild, when my head is gone when he opens his eyes, when the kissing stop, 'fuck' he breaths out, and holds my head, he hasn't had a blowjob in months, he holds my head, and bites on his lower lip, 'fuck' he moves his hips, fucking my mouth, while my tongue caresses his cock, 'oh, Buffy, fuck' he moans, 'Jesus' he groans, and looks down at me, he hasn't seen me this hungry for his cock in-, .... ever.