Chapter 1

I wake up, 7:am, set a alarm for it, I have a shower, wear blue jeans, and a casual blue longsleeve, with a black cardigan, I come out, I then get out my emergancy noise on my phone to wake up people, and turn my phone up on high and then move it near James's ear, before playing it!, James jolts awake and the pizza falls straight onto the carpet!, he rubs his eyes,'hi, baby' I say, he looks around, I walk out, 'babe' he says, and walks out 'holy shit, that's bright?' he groans, and notices the place is clean, 'oh?' 'why did you invite people over?, why did you mess the house?, and why did you eat all the food!, and ruin this room!' I shout, he hushes me, 'calm down, it's alright, we're all good' he says, 'cause I cleaned it!, and I am sick and tired of cleaning up after you' I say, he kisses me, 'no' I say, he hugs his arms around me, and lifts me up, 'I'm sorry' he says, I kiss him, fuck, I'm so weak for this guy?, he takes me to bed and he does a nice and slow missionary position, keep on telling me how good I feel, how good I am to him, how good he wants to make me feel.

We finished, he kisses me, we then go and shower, cause honestly it got sweaty, but on Saturday which is the day I look forward to, cause he doesn't have friends over on Saturday, and him going to the game and poker, just means no guys over here, which is great, I come out, I make fluffy scrambled eggs with gravy on toast and our morning coffees, James's guests wake up, and come out, some not even wearing pants!, 'please, get sober' I say to James, he smiles, 'I will think about it' 'you've been thinking about it for all 14 months that I have been dating you, I'm serious, enough is enough, I don't know how much more I can take, your always drinking, inviting friends over, we haven't even been on a date in 7 months' 'why would I?, I get to see you everyday, every meal, nearly, when your not working, and I'm sleeping next to you' 'no, you only sleeping in bed with me 2 nights a week, I work 5 days a week, we only eat breakfast together, and you are a complete pain in the ass' I say 'so why are you still fucking me?' he asks, 'cause, I am stupid' I say, he chuckles, and then kisses me, 'very' he says, I giggle, his friends dick is hanging out of his boxers, 'James' I say, 'yeah, I'll handle him', I move my hand through my hair, I then dare go into the living room, I open the windows and curtains, the guys in their groan, 'James!, your bitch of a girlfriend is being annoying!, James!' his mechanic friend says, James walks in, 'sorry, guys, party is over-, are you even wearing pants?, I told you no strip poker at my place', then a girl gets up, full on naked, 'James, I am about to lose it' 'hey?, where's that guy?' she says, holding his pants, 'everybody out, take your shit' he says, the guy has literally no pants on!, I cover my face, 'I cannot believe you gave that guy a spare key to our place?' I say, through my hands, I cannot believe this!, 'you are cleaning this carpet' I say, 'no, I am not' 'then we are ripping the carpet out' 'no' he says, 'did you even clean that bathroom?' 'of course fucking not, vomit everywhere' 'I'm calling the health department' I say and walk out, James stops me, 'it'll be fine' he says, 'we are hiring a maid and you are paying for it' I say, 'we're doing just fine' he says, 'really?' I say, and I walk out, 'almost ruined my walls, the curtains, the couch, my rug' I say, it's still outside hanging up, no one goes out to the terrace, I have some fake plants and hanging lights out there, and the view is nice, I go out and get it, James moves the couch, ah!, there is a dead rat!, 'alright, everyone out!, I'm not fucking around, now!', 4 guys and 7 girls!, and most of them were in the guest bedroom, there is graffiti on the guest bedroom walls!, oh heaven help me!, how do we still even have this apartment?.

I go set some rat traps, put the rug down, powder and vacuum it, it's still nice and fluffy, 'babe, I'm gonna make sure the guys get home alright' he says, I breath out, he comes over, he kisses me, 'you are the best' he says and kisses me once more before giving his friends a lift, while letting those girls walk down the street, alright, go time!, I have about 2 hours before work, I clean the beers, pizza and other unmentionables, strip the cushions, and seriously tear the place apart, throw out a picture cause it got a hole in it, scrub the walls so hard paint almost came off, I then move all the furniture out, powder, vacuum, then close the windows, take down the curtains, shut off the power cover the TV, then set off a spray, that'll kill and rodents in the room, I close the doors, fold the load in the dryer, get another load of laundry, I hate when James has friends over, I leave a note, for him not to go into the living room, due to a toxic rodent spray I set off, and I leave it on the door, I clean myself up, write another grocery list, pack my handbag and then I leave for work.