Chapter 8: Best Day Ever!

🎶There's a point where it tips. There's a point where it breaks. There's a point where it bends. And there's a point we just can't smash...anymore🎶

Narrator-san: Wait,that wasn't on the lyrics...

Shush,let's do this! *yeets Narrator-san to the story*

3rd Person Pov:

It was now morning,the birds are chirping,the flowers are blooming and the Midoriya has now awaken from his peaceful sleep.

Izuku: *yawns* Man,I am hungry...how about you Y/n?

*Silence*

Izuku: 'It seems that he's not answering...maybe he's still asleep. Guess I'm going to have breakfast.'

Izuku walked out of his room as he goes to the kitchen and saw his friend Ren making pancakes with Nora who has a stack of pancakes as she pours a maple syrup on it.

Izuku: Good morning!

Ren: Good morning Izuku. Would you like to have some pancakes?

Izuku: Sure,thanks!

He gave Izuku a pancake as he gladly eat it. After his breakfast. He walks to the bathroom to take a shower. While he is taking a bath,team RWBY are now awake and go to he kitchen as they eat breakfast with Team JNPR.

Ruby: Hey guys! How you doing?

Jaune: Pretty good!

Yang: Where is Izuku?

Ren: Taking a shower...

Yang: Oh....'I wonder what he looks like when he's shirtless~'

While they're eating,Izuku has finally finished his shower as he goes to his room but before that,he goes past to the kitchen as he saw his friends eating.

Izuku: Ahh~...man it feels good to take a shower! Now I feel freshed!

His friends notice him and saw him only wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist

His friends notice him and saw him only wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. The boys in the kitchen whistled in amazement at Izuku's body while the girls...well...Nora was busy eating her pancakes,Pyrrha and Weiss blushed as they covered their faces but their body betrayed them as they took a peek on his buff body. Ruby's face was the reddest as steams erupts from her ears and her head as her eyes are swirling. For Yang and Blake...well.

well