Chapter 10: A Minor Hiccup

Morning

Beacon Academy

Team RWBY and their friends, including Midoriya are now attending Professor Port's class as Port does his speech and discussion while his class listened or waits for the end of discussion. Jaune scoots besides Weiss who is staring at the time of her scroll.

Jaune: So, Weiss, you know uh... I was thinking after this maybe we could go grab a bite to eat?

Weiss: ........

Jaune: And, uh you know. I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie if you wanna make a trip to Vale. I hear it's awesome!

Weiss: ........

Jaune: And... then maybe after that we could study together? I mean, you're smart and I'm uh... you know.

*BEEEEEP*

Port: And then I... Huh?

A loud beep sound was heard which means class is over as Port realized that his time was up.

Port: Oh, timed that one wrong I guess. Well, the stunning conclusion to this story will have to wait! Until next time!

Jaune: W-Weiss? Did you heard me?

Weiss: No. No. No. Yes.

Jaune: Uuughhh......

Jaune sighed in defeat as he lays his head on the desk.

Yang: One day.

She said, rubbing his head. Midoriya noticed Jaune as he walked towards him.

Izuku: Are you okay, buddy?

Jaune: *sighs* Yeah... I'm fine.

Izuku: I wish you luck next time.

Jaune: Thanks man.

Timeskip

Team RWBY are now preparing themselves for their own mission.

Blake: I thought that class would never end.

Ruby: Alright guys, today's the day. The investigation begins!

She joyfully said as she jumps down from her bed.

Weiss: I'm glad to see we're taking this so seriously.

Yang: Hey, we've got a plan! That's... moderately serious.

Ruby: Right! Everyone remember their roles?

Weiss: You and I will head to the CCT to check the Schnee records for any other Dust robberies or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem.

Blake: The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. If I can get in, I can hopefully find out what they're planning.

Yang: I have an old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything going on in Vale. Getting information out of him shouldn't be too hard.

Ruby: Great! We'll meet up tonight near Yang to go over what we found. Let's do this!

Sun: Yeah!

Sun suddenly appeared outside of the window, shocking team RWBY.

Ruby: Sun!?

Yang: How did you get up there!?

Sun: Aw, it's easy. I do it all the time!

Weiss: You do what!?

Sun: I climb trees all the time. So, are we finally getting back at that Torchwick guy?