✒XVIII

✒Diana

    I grab Gaston's arrows. Gaston tries to grab some before he realises it's gone. "Diana," he looks at me surprisingly. I break the arrows and ask, "Where is he?"

    "When we return to the village, you will marry me. And that beast's head will hang on our wall," he says as he grabs his gun. "Never!" I shout as I also grab his gun. We play tug of war before he slips down the floor. His gun falls down the other side. "I'm coming for you beast!" Gaston exclaims. I take off my hood and head down stairs.

    I go to the other wing. I see Adam and he starts to jump from roof to roof. "Adam!" I shout for his attention. "Diana!" he looks at me, "You came back!" "I tried to stop them!" I tell him. "Stay there! I'm coming!" He jumps from roof to roof again before to the other floor.

   Suddenly, Gaston throws a cement on Adam before jumping to him. I hurry and run to get near them. I see Gaston holding a cement and I shout, "Gaston no!" Adam catches the cement. He grabs Gaston's neck and puts him above air. I gasp in shock. "Don't let me go! Please! I'll do anything! Don't hurt me beast," Gaston pleads.

   Adams face softens and he pulls him back to the surface. He whispers something before letting Gaston go. Gaston scrambles on feet and run away. He looks at me.

   "Don't! It's too far!" I tell him but he successfully jumps to my direction. He almost falls but his hand is on the side of the floor. He goes to me and stands up. He gives me smile, but suddenly he got shot. He falls down the floor. "No!" I shout as I rush to his side.

   I help him up and try to walk him inside the castle. But he got shot again. "Adam!" I scream as tears falls down my eyes. He rolls down the stair and I follow.

   I go to his side and cup his face. "You came back," he says and I tell him, "Of course, I came back. I'll never leave you again." "I'm afraid it's my time to leave," he states and I encourage him, "No, it's not. Stay with me."

   "I'm sorry Diana," he tells and I say, "Don't be sorry. We are together now. Everything will be alright." "At least I got to see you... one... last... time...," he says before closing his eyes.

   "Adam! No!" I tell him. "Adam don't do this to me! Adam please!" I cry on his chest. "I love you..." I whisper as I kiss his forehead.

   Suddenly, golden light and roses petals wraps around him. He floats on air. His paws become hands. His beast feet becomes human feet. His fur becomes skin.

   After that, he stands down on the ground. I look at him with curiosity in my eyes. He has long blonde hair. He slowly faces me and I stare at him with narrowed eyes. My heart skips a beat as I stare at his soothing blue eyes. I realize it's him. 

   I carefully walk to him and cup his face. He smiles to me before he slowly leans in. He eyes are only on me as he touch my lips against his. My heart explodes at the sensation. My breath shortens as he pulls me for more. Our chest are close to each other as we can feel each others heart beats. His kiss is full of love and passion.

   He gives me a final sweet and gentle kiss before breathing for air.

   "I love you Adam..."

  "I love you too Diana...

  I love you for evermore..."