✒VI

✒Adam

   "Master, isn't that too harsh?" Lumiere asks me and I glare at him. He shuts up. "I've become cursed for a rose. I shouldn't be the only one," I tell him. "But Master," I interrupt him with a threatening growl.

   "Now go. Prepare me some food. I'm starving," I say to him and he bows, "Yes Master." He leave me alone in my room.

   I look at the rose and stare at it as a petal fall. I sigh sadly. "No one will ever love a beast like me," I say before thrashings around my room. I start to scream and roar in madness. I tear the painting of my father at the wall. "Why did you make me like this?!" I shout at his portrait. Then, I start to sob. "I should have accept her rose. I should have," I start to regret my decision.

   "Master?" I hear Mrs. Potts voice. "What?" I ask her. "Would you like some tea to calm you down?" she says and I slowly nod. Chip and Mrs. Potts come in with the tea. I grab Chip and drink some. "Thank you," I thank them and they bow to me.

  "Master, why won't you let the prisoners free?" Mrs. Potts asks me and I growl, "I am not having this conversation." Chip leaves me alone with her mother to talk.

   "The old man is weak. He might die on the dungeon," she reasons out and I tell her, "Then he dies." Mrs. Potts eyes went wide. "You haven't change a bit, Adam. You haven't change," she tell me.

    I look the magic mirror and say, "Show me the prisoners." The image of the man and his daughter is revealed. They are shivering. Should I just let them go? No. I was cursed by a rose and so will they. I shouldn't be the only one that feels the pain. They should too. As the girl said... I'm a beast.

   "Will you excuse me? I have to check on the prisoners," I start to check the dungeon. As I reach the top, I see them sleeping. The man keeps on coughing from time to time.

   Suddenly, I see a girl walking to the dungeon. They start to talk but I interrupt them with a loud roar.

   The girl got startled and starts to grab a wood. She holds it as a weapon. "Who is there?! Who are you?!" the girl asks. "Who are you?" I turn the question back to her.

   "I have come for Maurice and Belle," she states and I tell her, "Maurice and Belle are thieves." "Liar!" she shouts at me.

   "They stole a rose," I state as I walk down the stairs. "I told them to bring me a rose. Lock me up instead," she determinedly say and the man says, "No! He means forever!"

   "Apparently that happens around here, if you pick a flower," he explains to the girl. "A life sentence for a rose?" she wonders. I jump down her floor. "I received an internal damnation for one. I mean locking them away. Now, do you wish to take their place?" I now ask her if she is still willing.

  "Come into the light," she says but I move my face away. She grabs the candelabra and put near my face. I look at her green eyes and she gasp in shock. "Choose," I tell her.

  "Diana, I won't let you do this. We will be fine here. We won't let you die here," the girl in the dungeon says. "Alright, I'll leave," she tells them. "I need a minute alone with them," she requests. I look away and ignore her. I start walking away.

   "You are so cold hearted. You won't allow me to kiss them goodbye," she tells me. "Forever to spare a minute," she says and I stop my tracks. I look at her before opening the gate. "When this door closes, it won't open again," I tell her.

   She places Lumiere on the side before walking inside the dungeon. She hugs them both. "Oh Diana. We love you," the man tells her. "I love you both too," she replies.

   Then she whispers something before pushing the two prisoners out the dungeon and closing the door.

   "You take their place," I surprisingly say to her. "Their the only family I have," she answers. "They are fools... and so are you," I tell her.

    I start pulling them away. "Don't hurt them!" I hear the girl shout at me. "We'll be back! I promise!" the man shouts and I tell him, "Shut up!"

    I pull them to the gate. I throw them outside. "Don't ever come back," I say to them. They look at me, not moving. I did a roar before they start leaving into the woods.

   "Fools..."