Chapter 3

Killer stared in awe, they had arrived infront of a big castle. He knew that Nightmare was the boss of a team, but he did not expect him to be a king. Chara huffed and crossed their arms, muttering something that sounded like the word 'show-off'. They did not like the way that Nightmare just barged into their life, acting like he owned everything, like he owned Killer.

But, since they were a good friend. They decided to give Nightmare a second chance.

Killer on the other hand had quickly turned around and bowed down, yes he BOWED. "There's no need for that sweetheart~" And now Nightmare had immediately lost his second chance by using that new nickname, and Killer had lost his white color on his cheeks that were now bright red. Nightmare let out a chuckle, making Killer's face look even more like a tomato. Nope. That's it. Chara had enough, they stood protectively infront of Killer, hissing almost like a cat.

Now Nightmare and Chara were having a staring, or more like glaring, competition infront of an annoyed Killer.. or that's what they thought.

During their small argument with only using their eyes/eye to determine what the other was thinking, Killer had been dragged away by none other than Cross who was almost a bit too excited over the new team member. And Killer was too curious about the new person to try to stop him.

Cross dragged him into the castle and almost threw him onto the couch before sitting down next to him. Killer turned around and saw Cross sitting criss cross while looking at him with a bright smile, almost having the expression of a dog when their owner is back from work.

Killer, not liking too much silence or the slightly awkward feeling, smiled and decided to start a conversation. "Hi, i'm Killer. What's your name?" Cross was a bit startled as if he didn't expect Killer to say anything, or he just wasn't good as socializing. "I-i'm Cross!" He held his hand out and Killer did the same as their hands met in a handshake, though it wasn't that normal awkward kind of handshake, this was the kind of handshake that people that had known eachother for a long time would have.

Both Killer and Cross immedietly knew that they would be good friends,  maybe even best friends.
And Killer had honestly completely forgotten about the two people, that were now panicking over the absence of the target soul skeleton, outside.