Chapter 4

Nightmare squinted his eyes as he watched Killer's timeline another time. It was like a movie show, though he only watched the part before Killer joined the demon child, most people would probably call it stalking.

He had watched the timeline over 50 times now, and he was starting to get annoyed. "Dammit, how can it be so hard..." He mumbled to himself as he kept thinking, trying to figure it out.

He could just ask Killer, but the king of negativity had a tendency to not ask for help.
But he needed to know, he could study that timeline for hours if that's what it took.

It was extremely important for him to find out this information about Killer... The information about......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What the actually f**k his favourite color was-

As Nightmare was having his extremely important problem in his office Killer was chatting with the rest of his new teammates.

When Chara and Nightmare finally found him Cross had been thrown out a window, by Nightmare. Nightmare had lost a tentacle, by kissing Killer's cheek while an angry Chara got their hands on a knife. And Chara was currently stuck in a corner of the living room, they had been put there by none other than Killer himself.

In conclusion; everything had resulted into chaos.

Nightmare sighed as he closed the timeline window that Error had opened for him, he still questioned why Error was recording all the timelines but decided not to ask about it.

In the end Nightcore chose the colors red and black as main colors for Killer's room. Hopefully he would like it and maybe give Nightmare a little thank you kiss.
Nightmare grinned at the thought.

< Time skip (3 hours) >

The room was finished, of course Nightmare didn't finish it by himself but forced the others to do it for him while Error gladly kept Killer occupied with some Undernovela.

The room had a comfortable bed with red and black striped quilt and matching pillows. In the middle of the wall opposite to the door there was a window with black curtains that faded into white then red, the room also had a dark brown wardrobe and a grey, almost black, carpet.

Nightmare couldn't care less about Chara's room so he left that for Cross and CC to plan, hopefully it would look hideous.

"Nightmare? Error said that i was needed up here." Killer's voice was heard behind Nightmare as he almost managed to startle him.
"Ah Killer, we just finished making your room. You can thank me for the design~" Nightmare ignored the annoyed sounds in the background and closed his eyes for that kiss.
"I love it!" Nightmare opened his eyes and turned around only to find that Killer had decided to not kiss him, instead he walked right past him into the room. Nightmare didn't even have to turn around to see the smug grins on the others faces.

"It's quite late so you should probably go to sleep." Dust said before teleporting to his room and soon after Horror did the same.
"You traitors!" Nightmare hissed out to himself, he knew they only did this as revenge since he wanted to spend some time with Killer before they went to sleep.

"Goodnight Nightmare" Killer said from under his quilt, already ready to sleep.
"Goodnight Kills." Nightmare answered with a wink before he teleported to his room.

The plan with the room and to spend some alone time with Killer had failed, but that didn't bother Nightmare. He just had to find some other way to win Killer's love.