@dtjb3 - sleepOver

You = Kiana 

I danced around the house as I swept. I had young thug & Chris browns album "slime & B"

blasting thru the speakers of my condo. I was tryna tidy the place up some cuz my boyfriend was coming over tonight. I had already showered and I was wearing a onesie and some fuzzy slides. 

I still didn't know if I wanted to cook or order take out for us. im sure he would be fine with either or. but I was very much indecisive.

I wobbled to the beat of the song as I moved around putting things in place.

my head flew up when I heard my door being opened and closed. my boyfriend Jon was walking in.

Me: hey baby

I said walking over to him hugging him. he dropped the bag in his hand scooping me up.

Jon: hey ma

I laughed as he tickled my sides before putting me down.

I looked over his outfit licking my lips.

hmmm oka... who was he tryna show out for.

then I looked down at his bag.

Me: u staying the night bae?

I asked as he walked over to the couch sitting down.

Jon: mhm.

I tried to pick the back up but it was mad heavy so I slid it over to him.

Jon: why you'n want me to stay?

u got ur other boy coming thru or some.

I mugged in rolling my eyes he plays too much.

I sat on his lap facing him

Me: baby u look so good today

Jon: me??!? look at you. with yo pink hair and shit. looking like a pink starburst. lookin real edible like 

I laughed. 

"u want me to cook or order out?"

I asked standing up

Jon: just cook bae. you know im good with whatever.

I nodded walking towards the kitchen pulling things out to make. I sung along to the song playing on the speaker. 

im sure he was either gone watch a movie or cake on the couch.

while waiting for the oven to preheat I took out my phone scrolling thru insta when I came across a pick he posted before he came over.