JOSHUA CHRISTOPHER - Kitten

you= kate

i walked into class with my bag

i walked into class with my bag. its still early in the morning. class hasn't even started. shit the teacher isn't even in yet.

kids where scattered around the room doing their own things. 

all the guys who played sports where huddled up around one guys desk. some girls where in the back of the class dancing. other chatted in on spot. some sat reading books. my mind raced as i looked around. my anxiety was sure to kick in at any moment now....

i'm in a new place. ion know these people. i jumped when the class room door closed causing everyone to look behind me including myself. there stood the teacher.. well at least i assume.... it was the only adult in the room. the lady looked up at me and smiled.

"Oh good your here. everyone sit and give your attention to our new student."

sitting her bag down at her desk she stood behind me whispering into my ear.

im Ms.Luna... please introduce yourself.

i gulped looking onto the class everyone was staring down my soul.

Me: i....i'm.. i'm Kate Fumo

Ms.Luna: class what do we say?

looking down at my shoes i heard lots of hi's, wassups, hi kate.

Ms.Luna: alright... kate well be joining us from here on out. does anyone have any questions for her?

some random girl raised her hand

??: How old are you?

Me: 17 

i responded simply. 

then a boy spoke

??: so kate... you play any sports?

Me: volleyball

i heard a few gasps

then a random girl spoke

??: so are you gonna be joining the team? we have a few seats open and could use new poeple

i nodded

Me: spoke to the coach this morning

Ms.Luna: is that all the questions?

??: I got a question for you

everyone looked towards the voice including me. it was guy sitting at the desk most of the sporty boys crowded around earlier.

 it was guy sitting at the desk most of the sporty boys crowded around earlier