Luh Kel - Jealous? HA

You = Stacy

I walked into class with my bag hanging off my shoulder. I was very annoyed I had just left the principles office.

for a week now the principle has been trying to "convince" me to stop being cool with my friends

with bullshit as excuses like

"they are a bad influence"

yet no one influences me I do what the fuck I want to do because I want to do it. Plus all the bad shit my friends do and I have never gotten in trouble AT SCHOOL yet. I really be chilling so why would I start now being I been friends with these kids since freshman year. I'm a fucking senior.

or.

"they have bad grades, I don't want their failure to do school work to rub off on u"

Mean while I keep all B's 

and.

"I'm really good friends with your parents I just want to look out for you"

Like bitch u ran into my mom 2 times at the store you are not "GOOD" friends with my parents

even.

"this is your last year of school, we wanna make it count. think of all the things ur going to achieve and all the bad attention they bring to everything around them."

First off bitch my friends are great in their own way and I have faith that they will do great things in life.

its so fucking annoying she's already called my mom twice about the situation. she not looking out she being fucking nosey I didn't ask for her help. some of my friends have been going thru things so they acting out of character but ik they the same person I met 4 years ago and things will get better.

I huffed sitting in my seat as the final bell rung. didn't even get to eat a good lunch cuz that bitch made me sit in the fucking office with her to listen to her nag about shit. I watched as two of my friends came walking in the class laughing. it was a group of 5 of us. but I only had this class with 2 out of the group. Nick and kel. 

they both used to be hella goofy but kel changed. last year his dad walked away from him and his mom and he's never been the same since. I tired to talk about it one time with him but he shut that down. he doesn't talk about his feelings anymore but I know he's the same old kel.