August Alsina - Entanglement

you= Jaci

i swayed my hips as i walked to the boss's office

i swayed my hips as i walked to the boss's office. my job was to do what i was told and look pretty. i work for a drug lord. for the most part it was a pretty sweet gig. i stayed out the way did what i was told and got paid. 

i never got too involved with anyone here tho. didn't wanna make friends on this type of job. these people were not your friends. they here for the same reason you are. and thats to get paid. so if you really think you can form some type of bond with someone you were sadly mistaken.

how ever... the one person i wanted to form a bond with was my boss.. the main man... the head honcho. Alsina

there was no real reason in particular... manly bc he was fine asf. i'd let him take me out... then dick me down. but he never paid me any attention. every nigga here wanted me. shit even some of the girls but him... he never batted a eye at me. no matter how hard i tried. he just treated me like i was a family member he had to take care of or look after. everyday i come to the trap i make sure i look and smell my best hoping that one day he'll give in. but i'm starting to lose hope.

 i nodded my head at some of the workers. i had a pretty nice rep here. i was chill never really spoke much tho. only to alsina and his go to men. stopping in my tracks i looked down at my phone that vibrated in my hand.

EatEat(1)💦:

-imma slide thru and scoop you tonight, lets get some food or some... be ready by 9:30

i smiled at my phone before locking it and knocking on alsina's door. i haven't had action in a minute. plus some food would be great. I should be done here in time anyway, not like i'd have something better to do.

*knock knock*

alsina: roll thru

i been working with him long enough to know that mean come in.

walking in i closed the door behind me and smiled at everyone in the room.

there was rick, trey, and chris

his go to guys, then knew how to get jobs down with no trace. chris was cleaning his glock on the couch. he was sexy yet crazy one.... toxic if you will. but was known for getting girls hooked. then you had rick who sat eating. Rick always had some type of food on him and was known for having the exotic snacks and foods. he was goofy and could care less about anything but his food. yet he never gained a pound. then trey who was in the corner boo'd up on the phone. trey was a lover boy. known for having a new girl every other week, some times he had multiple at once... thats if he felt like entertaining several at a time. he could sweet talk a girl out her panties quick. 

sitting at his desk was the man august alsina himself.