Chris Brown - mission impossible

You= cherry

i walked into my bosses office

i walked into my bosses office. taking my time. my heels clicked across the tile floors as i approached his desk. Pulling my skirt down some i swung my hair to one side of my back

Me: you asked for me boss?

he turned around in his chair staring at me before he spoke. so dramatic but he was the boss.

Boss: yeah..... theres someone i need you to tail

I huffed

Me: another telling assignment. why? u know my skills are top tier why do you keep putting me on these low level task

he groaned sitting back in his chair some.

Boss: trust me i know. but for the time being i have no serious task for you, that and the people who normally would do these low ranking assignments keep slacking. always getting caught up and can never finish the job.

Me: what type of job is it.

Boss: theres this old friend of mine...... we go way back. unfortunately things aren't like how they used to be in the old days. he crossed over and now we don't see eye to eye. normally i have someone tail him. get close to him. however it's like he's always one step ahead of me. the people i assign never making it past two months they either go missing, die or quit telling me they don't want anything to do with the mission anymore.

i sat perked up... i guess you could said i was interested in what he was saying now. sitting on the edge of his desk i spoke.

Me: and just why is that?

he dragged his hands down his face.

Boss: i couldn't tell you..... they never give any intel... well at least the ones who make it and quit. they don't even wanna speak on the topic besides telling me they quit.

Me: hmmmm....

i stood up leaning over the desk facing him..... 

Me: i'll need more info before i decide.

Boss: thats just it... i'm not sure i can let you "decide" on this one. your the only one who i can think of that can finally finish the job. i need you to be fully committed to this.

Me: hold on.... finish the job.... what do you mean? i thought my job was to get close to him. i'll just keep eyes on him and telling u everything i know right?

He shook his head.

Boss: i'm afraid not... for this job. Eventually they'll come a time where i need you to ....... "end it" in other words dispose of him. and well........ for someone of your "skill set" i'm sure you can do that right?

i rolled my eyes. he was doing a lot of talk. 

just show me the nigga already damn.