Toosi - Love cycle Pt.1

You = Bunny

I smacked my gum rolling my eyes

I smacked my gum rolling my eyes. my friend was on FaceTime telling me all about his girl problems.  call me a bad friend but I could really care less....

I smacked my lips again while putting my groceries away. my phone sat on the counter top facing up at the ceiling.

"so then she told me she didn't want no strings attached and that she was about money first so she don't catch feelings. so I fucked her and that was it then a week later she see's me at the stoe, chopping it up with another bitch and went crazy.. she was blowing up my phone and shit talking bout I got her looking stupid in front of her friends and shit. Like BITCH where yo feelings come from? I thought u ain't have feelings? remember what happen to u getting that money. thought u was in yo bag hoe.... Wait BUNNNYYYYY ARE U LISTENINGGGGG?"

he dragged on..... I huffed walking over to my phone un muting myself. and leaning against the counter top.

Me: yes boy 'im here, hurry up an d finish yo lil story.

"Ight so any whooo. I hit her up asking her for head and she gone say nahhh cuz u had me out her looking like a fool. so I said where ever yo feelings came from u need to ship them back, no cap cuz I aint even ask for all that. she was like is u dead ass? I said hell yah bitch I'll even pay for priority shipping. bitch gone block me. so now im down to a 3 hoe roster."

I chuckled shaking my head he something else. he wouldn't have girl problems if he wasn't out there fucking on everything walking.

Me: well that seems like a you problem, aren't you at the studio right now? make a song outta it or some...

he nodded.

"anyway what you got on..."

he said peeking into the cam

Me: Bye nigga I don't have time for your games. I need to change im getting my hair done.

"Ight bet ima slide thru later you cooking tonight?

Me: yeah

"Ight"

he hung up and I jogged up the stairs to get ready. I kn ew this appointment would take forever.