♡~Where am I?~♡

Mon El's POV

After I said goodbye to Kara, I couldn't think. How could I leave her? I didn't really have a destination, until I remembered the planet I told Kara we could run away to before all of this happened.

As I was putting it the coordinates, I saw an inhibited asteroid out of the corner of my eye. It wasn't too far away from Earth, so maybe they could help me.

Once I landed Kara's pod, I fled towards the city. On my way there, I found a strange memorial thing. As I was looking at it, I realized that it had Kryptonian markings.

As I inspected it, these robots charged at me. I didn't have my powers here, so I didn't really know what to do.

Right as they were about to attack me, I heard a woman yell at them.

"Stand down caretakers," she says.

Once I get a good look at her, I realize that she looks really familiar.

That's when it hit me. "You're Alura, Kara's mother, right?" I asked.

"Yes, how do you know my daughter's name?" She asked protectively.

"My names Mon El. When Krypton exploded, debris rained down on Daxam, making it uninhabitable. I escaped and fled to Earth. When I crash landed there, Kara found me."

She looked shocked for a few seconds and then said, "Kara...Kara's alive? She made it to Earth?"

"Yes, she's a hero on Earth. You should be very proud of the woman she's become." I told her.

"I am," she said.

"Not to be rude, but why are you here?" She asked me.

"Well...I am from the royal family of Daxam," I started.

"I know, I recognize you," she interrupted.

"Well, when my parents found me, they wanted to take me back to Daxam. When I refused, they tried to take over the planet and turn it into a new Daxam. We found a way to get rid of them, but in doing so, I had to leave as well. Daxamites have a very severe lead allergy, so to get rid of them, we infused the atmosphere with a trace amount of lead. Not enough to harm any humans, but enough for the Daxamites to be forced to leave. Kara saved me by putting me in her pod before I died."

"Wow," she said. "You two seem to care a great deal for each other."

"I love her so much, I can't imagine how she must be feeling right now."

"Who are you to my daughter exactly?"

"I'm Kara's boyfriend," I told her.

She smiles fondly at me.

"Well, if you would like, you can stay with me for a while."

"I would love that! Thank you so much!"

"My pleasure."

"Hey Alura...do you know if there's anything here that could help me send a message to Earth to let them know I'm okay?"

"Yes, of course! We have cache Crystal's, like the ones we put in Kara's pod before we sent her to Earth."

As she led me to her home, I still had one thought in the back of my head that I hadn't asked. "Alura, where are we exactly?"

"Right! When Krypton exploded, my husband created a shield that protected Argo city. Even though Krypton didn't survive, a small part of it still exists."

"We're here!"

When I looked at her home, I swear, it looked like a palace. It was huge. Of course it wasn't as big as the castle we had on Daxam, but it was still huge.

"Wow. Your home is really beautiful," I told her.

"Thank you. What's mine is yours. Now, let's get you those cache crystals."

As she went to get them, I decided to look around for a little bit. Kara used to tell me all these stories about how beautiful Krypton was, but I didn't truly understand that until now.

All around the house were the most beautiful flowers. As I was walking around, I found what looked like a little girls room. It had so many beautiful drawings on top of the desk. There were pictures everywhere, some of Kara, and some of her parents.

"This was Kara's room," Alura said coming up behind me. "I couldn't bare to change anything after she left."

"It's beautiful," I told her, wishing Kara was here to see this. The place she grew up.

"Now come on, I think you have someone you need to talk to," she says smiling at me.

Here goes nothing. I know that I'll at least be able to talk with her through the Crystal's, but I really hope, that someday, I'll be able to hold her again.

The next chapter will be the conversation between Kara and Mon El. I will probably leave it in Kara's POV and how she's doing after he left. Please, feel free to give me ideas to help this story. Don't forget to comment and vote. Love you guys! Bye!

~Courtney